Let's Make it Offical (Part 2.)| 14

Pussy fairy on the way
Baby, you ain't gotta wait, no
Can't wait to the look on your face
When I put this pussy on your plate
~ Jhené Aiko Ft. Mila J | On the way

Sex was a beautiful thing

Sex was a beautiful thing. An intimate thing. As Clover laid there with her legs wrapped around Glock's waist and her hands clawing at his back, she couldn't help but to fill the hotel room with her loud angelic moans. With Glock deep inside her, the only thing Clover could think about was how good it felt and how she never wanted this feeling to end. With every stroke, it felt like Glock had gotten deeper and deeper. Filling her up with every inch of himself.

"FUCK!" She let out when he started to pick up the pace. Glock was hitting her spot the correct way to the point that Clover already felt her release nearing.

Just like Clover, Glock was enjoying himself as well. With the eye contact they made every now and then down to how good her pussy was. "Damn." Glock muttered feeling himself grow thicker inside her.

Clover popped her eyes opened and looked up at Glock. "Cum with me."

Glock smirked at her as both of them released at the same time. Glock had filled her up and Clover had released over him. As Glock pulled out of her, Clover didn't waste any time flipping over and getting into position. "Put it in now!" She spoke. Her voice was low and raspy.

Glock licked over his lips seeing her pussy glistening from behind. Instead of doing what she said, Glock decided to tease her by rubbing his dick against her soaking wet entrance. "Tell me how bad you want it baby." He smirked. "Tell me how you want it."

Clover looked back at him. "I want you to stop playing with me and stick that shit in. I want it deep and-" She started but before she could finish her sentence, Glock had slipped himself inside of her deep. "FUCK!"

Glock didn't waste any time going deep and hard while he used one hand to push her head down and the other held onto her while he killed her behind. Clover moans could be heard so loud that it sounded like music to Glock ears. When Clover started to throw it back, Glock found himself grunting at how good it felt and how her ass jiggled every time she moved. Clover really slept on her body when in reality she had the most beautiful body to him. Her ass was perfect, her boobs were so cute, and she smelled and tasted amazing. Glock was falling and more.

"Keep fucking me just like that. Mhm." Clover moaned. "Fuck, I love it."

Glock watched as his dick moved in and out of her at a fast pace. Seeing her juices coating his member only turned him up more and more. Glock knew he had nutted in her but at this moment he wasn't worried about it. Clover's pussy was too good to pull out so Glock already knew that pulling out was going to be a problem for him.

"I-I'm about to-" Clover yelled out just before she squirted all over him.

"Damn." Glock grunted as he nutted again.

With that, Glock pulled out of her while Clover collapsed on the bed flat. Glock had completely worn her out. From eating her out until she came all over his face, now to the amazing sex he'd just provided her with. Glock's dick felt amazing and he definitely knew how to work it. Glock wasn't no bitch in the bed. He knew how to cater to a woman's body in a way that it drove her crazy.

"You better not ever give my dick to nobody else." Clover mumbled lowly.

"And you better not give my pussy to nobody else." Glock stated seriously. "I'll kill your pretty ass."

Clover laughed and sat up when she seen Glock about to head into the bathroom. "Where you going?" She pouted.

"To get a rag to clean you up."

Clover shook her head and tiredly slipped off the bed. Her coochie and legs were hurting but she wasn't ready to stop just yet. Clover was ready to turn the hoe up in herself tonight. She had a man with good dick now and she was definitely going to take advantage to that.

"I ain't say we was finish." Clover stated while she limped over to where he stood. She kissed his lips while looking in his eyes.

"Oh for real?" Glock smirked.

Clover nodded her head while she started to stroke his member with her hand. "I want you to look at me the whole time. Understood?" She asked. Never breaking contact with him.

Glock nodded and licked over his lips. "Do your thing baby."

With that, Clover dropped to her knees and spit on his member before rubbing it in while she looked up at him. She made sure it was coated with her spit before slipping the whole thing into her mouth. A moan could be heard coming from Glock making her smirk.

As she started to bob her head up and down, Clover kept her low eyes trained on Glock who was staring directly down at her. She made sure to massage his balls with her hands while her cheeks sunk in as she sucked.

"Fuck baby." Glock grunted as her pace started to pick up.

Clover popped him out of her mouth and started to lick around the tip before slipping it back in and going crazy again. Glock could feel himself starting to grow thicker in his mouth. "Fuck, I'm about to nut."

Clover kept eye contact with him even when his nut shot down her throat. Clover swallowed it with no problem and continued to suck him dry. Glock had now lost eye contact once he closed his eyes from how good Clover had just sucked him off. When Clover felt like she had did her job well, she took his member out of her mouth and tapped it against her tongue before placing a kiss on the tip.

For the rest of the night the two found themselves fucking all over the hotel room. Clover was on cloud 9 and didn't want the feeling to end. She knew fasure that they both had marked their territory tonight on one another. She also knew that a plan-b was definitely going to be needed in the morning.

 She also knew that a plan-b was definitely going to be needed in the morning

I- goodbye. I haven't wrote a sex scene in so long so excuse me if it's bad🚶🏽‍♀️

In other words...did y'all enjoy?
I didn't check for errors btw lmaoo