3 words & Heartache | 21

Out of all of the girls
You're my one and only girl
Ain't nobody in the world tonight
All of the stars, you make them shine like they were ours
Ain't nobody in the world but you and I
~You and I | John Legend

Out of all of the girls You're my one and only girlAin't nobody in the world tonightAll of the stars, you make them shine like they were ours Ain't nobody in the world but you and I~You and I | John Legend

Often times men feelings and mental health was overlooked in relationships. Sometimes how they felt was pushed to the side and held off due to them not wanting to feel soft. Sometimes all a man needed was his woman to show that she cared and she seen him. That was exactly what Clover had done for Glock tonight and he surely did appreciate it.

As Clover bounced up and down on Glock, she made sure to keep her eyes connected with his while his moans filled her ears. Every inch of him was inside of her and she felt amazing. "Fuck it feels so good!" She moaned while starting to slow her movements.

Glock smirked seeing that she was enjoying herself and started to pound her from below making Clover moans grow louder. He then took it upon himself to flip them over. "You ain't about to out fuck me Babygirl."

Clover smirked and locked her legs around his waist. "Show out then." She winked.

Glock shook his head and started to thrust in and out of her hard. Each time watching his dick slide in and out of her wetness. Making love to his woman was always the best feeling. He enjoyed how her warm walls wrapped around him and he loved it when she came all over him. It was just her personality that had him stuck on her, it was the fact that he enjoyed everything with Clover. She was a all around gift.

"Fuck! I'm about to nut." Glock gritted feeling himself start to grow inside of her. Clover's pussy was so good that he couldn't help but to nut quick every time. She had that thang on her and it definitely didn't disappoint.

"So do it." Clover smirked while looking in his eyes. "Cum with me and look at me while you do it."

That was all they needed before they both came together. Glock immediately filling her up with his kids once again. "You fucking dangerous." Glock shook his head while he collapsed on top of her. Still staying inside of her. The two of them had went round after round for the past 2 hours and Clover had yet to tap out.

Smiling to herself, she leaned up and kissed his lips. "You the dangerous one." She chuckled. "It's a good thing I'm on birth control now because you just can't pull out to save your life."

Glock laughed. "I want you to have my baby. Pulling out ain't in me. I love you to much to do that." He shrugged.

Clover eyes lit up at the sound of them 3 words. "Y-you love me?"

Glock chuckled a little and looked into her eyes. "Yeah, I do." He nodded. "I been loving you for a little while now but I just been a little hesitant to say it. You're my baby. Of course I love you Babygirl."

Clover face lit up with a huge smile. "I love you more G. I mean that." She cheesed. "Now pull out so I can suck your dick. You definitely deserve that and more. Tonight was all about you."

Glock pulled out quickly and flipped onto his back. One thing about Clover, she knew how to such some dick well.

When the two of them were done, Clover made sure to run a hot bath for them both before they headed downstairs to eat again. Clover had made stuff salmon, yellow rice, and broccoli. She had even bought Glock a few things she thought he'd like. Tonight was all about catering to her man and she was going to make sure he felt loved.

"I'm ready to drop music." Clover blurted before popping a piece of broccoli into her mouth.

Although she'd been in the studio a few times and even had a couple of songs ready, Clover was still hesitant on dropping. She wondered what the world would think of her and would they even fuck with her music. Her songs she'd recorded were dedicated to the hard times she'd faced in the past couple of years. Clover was telling her story in bits of pieces and she wondered if people would take notice.

Smiling at her, Glock leaned up to the table. "I'm happy to hear that." He spoke. "The world deserves to hear that beautiful voice of yours."

Clover smiled. "Will you work with me? I know you're my boyfriend but I do know how to keep business separate from personal things."

Glock chuckled with a smile. "Of course."

Clover clapped her hands excitedly. "I love you so much!"

Glock laughed at the happy expression on her face. This was all he wanted. To see his woman happy.

Meanwhile, Enya sat on the couch rubbing her had over her growing belly waiting for Marc to show up. For the past hour she'd been sitting here checking her phone for any message or text from him. Tonight she wanted him to come over so they could talk. Marc had been real distant lately and had even missed the baby's appointment yesterday. Enya was slowly losing her mind trying to wonder what changed with him. Did her not want her? Was he regretting saying he'd be there for their child. Her mind was racing.

Enya knew that Marc had been back around Niesha lately so her mind instantly started to wonder if they had started to mess around again. Of course Marc had told her he felt nothing towards her but Enya wasn't a dummy. She knew no one could claim to hate someone that much without still having an ounce of love for them.

Hearing the door opening, she leaned up off the couch quickly. Marc came walking in with a look of annoyance plastered across his face. Already Enya knew that this conversation was about to be some shit.

"You're late. I told you to be here at 7. It's almost 9 Marc." Enya frowned.

Marc sighed. "Can I even get in the door before you start your shit? I got caught up with something."

Enya chuckled lowly. "Caught up with something or someone?" She questioned. "I see the hickey on your neck Marc. You didn't even have the decency to cover it up."

Marc frowned and turned to the mirror. Once he noticed what Enya was talking about, he cursed lowly to himself. "Listen E-"

"Save it." Enya cut him off. Tears were now starting to fill up in her brown orbs. "I knew this wasn't what you wanted. I should've listened to my gut feeling instead of falling for you. Shit, before even getting pregnant by you." She laughed. "Was if Niesha? Is that who you been blowing me and your child off for? Is that who you been fucking tonight?"

Marc stood stuck in his spot not being able to answer. With him and Niesha meeting up to try to talk out their issues, Marc found himself realizing why he was drawn to Niesha in the first place. Her personality matched his and she was never afraid to speak about what was on her mind. She loved a challenge and she made him smile the hardest. Marc didn't know if it was something still there but he knew that the sexual tension between them was thick which was why they both acted on it.

"Get your ass out my house." Enya shook her head. "I don't even want a explanation or nothing because it's clear where you want to be." She shrugged. "Please don't text me or call unless it's about the baby but I'm sure you won't be reaching out at all being as though you don't care to be here for the child either."

"Enya don't do this." Marc frowned.

Enya stood up from the couch and grabbed her phone off the table. "You did this. It's been clear for a while now that this isn't what you want." She looked at him. "Leave my key on the table and it's no need to try to pop up with the code because I'm changing it."

With that, Enya started to walk up the steps. Each step she took, her tears she was holding in started to fall stronger.