Monday Night| 27

Still being nervous around someone years after knowing them was a crazy but beautiful feeling

Still being nervous around someone years after knowing them was a crazy but beautiful feeling. It was a sign that the person you were with still gave you butterflies even though you knew everything about them already. For Clover, she couldn't help but to feel like her stomach was fluttering repeatedly as she walked into the decorated suite. Roses trailed all the way from the door to where the tables and chairs rested. Seeing a card with her name on it, she picked it up and scanned her eyes over what Glock had written.

I know it's been a minute since shit like this went down but you know I always had a passion for making date night special for you. Ain't shit change about me so tonight, we're doing something a little calmer and intimate. I know you probably confused so ima' give you the run down, I had a nice hot bath ran for you because I know you had a busy couple of days with interviews and photo shoots and you been flying from city to city so I want you to enjoy the bath and really relax.

By the time you down, I'll be there with the food and shit so just enjoy yourself and I'll see you in a little Babygirl. I love you girl. For real.

Smiling to herself, Clover sat the note down and followed the rest of the roses into the bedroom. When she pushed the door open, her eyes widened seeing how the room was flooded with roses and pictures of her and Glock from when they were together. "He's so fucking sweet." She mumbled. When she walked over to the bed, her eyes watered seeing there was another card sitting in front of the many gifts he had sitting on the bed for her. Opening the card, she chuckled when she'd read over his other message.

I know your sexy ass ain't think I wasn't about to spoil the fuck outta you. Ion give a fuck if we ain't back together yet, you know ima' always step about you. This shit small shit for real. You deserve everything you want and ima be the man to give it to you regardless. I missed out on 2 years so it was only right I drop a bag.

Sitting the letter down, she reached for the Hermès bag first and untied it. A big smile formed on her face when she pulled out the all black Crocodile leather birkin. Her eyes scanned it taking in how beautiful it was. She had already told herself that she would never spend that much money in a bag for herself so for Glock to even feel like she was worth such an expensive piece made her heart flutter. It was never about materialistic things but when you had a man buying you a bag that was well over 100k, you knew you had to have captured that man heart.

Sitting the bag to the side, she grabbed the Tiffany & Co bag and undid the box. When she opened it, a tear slipped out of her eye looking at the customized necklace. "Man I love him." She pouted.

After sitting her gifts to the side, Clover slipped into the bath and let out a loud breath feeling how good the water felt. She made sure to take the time to relax and allow her tense muscles to loosen. Clover had gotten so relaxed that she ended up falling asleep in the bathtub. When Glock walked in and seen how beautiful she looked sleeping, he laughed at how cute she looked before nudging her softly.