Day 1| 12

Take all, of me
I just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like
The kind of girl you like
~Partition| Beyoncé

Take all, of meI just wanna be the girl you like, girl you like The kind of girl you like~Partition| Beyoncé

Clover always said that sex wasn't a big thing to her because she never enjoyed it. Every time she had sex, Clover did it for Rock's pleasure and not her own. Now as she laid here on her back with her legs thrown over Glock's shoulder, Clover couldn't help but to feel all the pleasure from how he feasted on her lower half. For once, her moans were stuck in her throat and her hands were gripping the sheets hard.

Clover could feel Glock's tongue plunging in and out of her while his hands held her legs in place firmly. Even through all the squirming she was doing, Glock made sure to taste every part of her and she tasted amazing. "I-I'm about to- Oh my God!" Clover stuttered as she squirted. Her legs trembling.

Glock smirked against her before licking Clover's clean and coming up. "You good Baby?" Glock questioned seeing Clover laying there with her eyes closed.

Clover nodded her head. "Mhm. Just give me a minute."

Glock chuckled and headed into the bathroom of the jet. He wiped his face off before grabbing another towel for Clover. Glock made sure it was warm enough before going back out. When he got back to the bedroom, he smiled seeing Clover had fell asleep. He knew she was tired but when the two of them started kissing, it led to more than just sticking their tongues down each other's throat. Glock's hands got to roaming and before he knew it, his head was between her legs.

"Baby let me clean you up." Glock spoke while leaning down and planting kisses to Clover face.

Clover squirmed in her sleep before popping her low eyes open. She didn't respond but instead propped her legs open making him chuckle. "You so funny." He shook his head.

The two of them still have a couple hours left before they landed in LA. Clover was excited to see what the trip had in stored for her. Although she wasn't expecting for Glock to give her head, Clover couldn't lie and say she wasn't curious to find out what the other thing felt like now. If Glock was a master at eating, she just knew he knew how to lay it down good in the other department. Clover was shy but she knew how to turn herself up in the bedroom when it came down to it.

After landing at almost 3 and the morning, Glock had his driver take them straight to his home where the two fell asleep for the night. The next morning, Clover took it upon herself to get up and cook breakfast. She was surprised to see that the refrigerator was fully stocked despite Glock living in Atlanta full time.

Clover had decided on making Hawaiian Roll French toast topped with cinnamon sugar, strawberries, and bananas paired with turkey bacon, eggs, and cream of wheat. Her favorite. Clover loved to cook but never did so because groceries were too expensive for her to buy. She remember her Nana always showing her how to cook and telling her how important it was to know how to cook.