Epilogue

| 2 years later |

Pushing the door open to her hotel room, Clover quickly slipped the heels she was wearing off her feet and let out a sigh of relief

Pushing the door open to her hotel room, Clover quickly slipped the heels she was wearing off her feet and let out a sigh of relief. After 3 months, over 20 different states, and every show being sold out, Clover was finally done. These past 3 months have been some of the best times of her life and each night she grew more grateful for the support she had from her charms, her friends, and her loving daughter who wished good luck before every show.

2 years had flew by and Clover was one of the most streamed artist in the world. She had locked in with healing, perfecting her craft, and being the best mother to Azura. Her career had taken off faster than ever and in 2 months she would be heading back on the road again to perform in the UK. Everyone across the world loved her and for that she was forever loving what she do. These days all Clover did was work, be a mother, and spend time with Enya who was now a stay at home fiancé for the moment. With her having just popped out baby number 2, Enya was now enjoying the fresh feeling of motherhood and spending time with son and Marc who kissed the ground she walked on.

After stripping out of her clothes, Clover stared at her frame in the mirror. Her breast were fuller, her hips were spreading, and her 3 month old pudge poked out slightly. "We have got to tell daddy that you're in there little peanut." She smiled while running her hands over her stomach.

For 2 weeks now she had known that she was now pregnant with her second child. A baby that wasn't planned but she was super excited to be having another child with a man she loved and she was also excited to be giving Azura another sibling. Azura already loved having Kayden around whenever he was over. Gia and Clover were the most purest baby moms ever and had even became friends on the low. Gia always bought Kayden over to hang out with his baby sister whenever their schedules aligned. Both Clover and Gia believed that they didn't need to communicate through their baby daddy to ensure their kids had a bond.

Hearing a knock at the door, Clover quickly grabbed her robe off the back of the door and headed out to open it. When she did, a big smile spread across her face seeing her man standing there with flowers in his hand a Hermès bag. "You gone' give me some love or you going to stand there?" He questioned.

Immediately Clover felt her eyes fill up with tears before she jumped into his arms and hugged him tightly. With it being almost a month since she last seen him, Clover was super emotional and super grateful that they could now spend some much needed time together. With him being busy with work and her being on the road, the two of them were apart. The only time she seen him was through FaceTime whenever she had some time to wind down. It had been chaotic for them both but the thing that kept them together was the love, patience, and understanding of each of their lifestyles.

"I missed you so much." Clover cried.

Chuckling, he walked into the hotel room and held the things out to her. "I missed you too mama'. Open your gifts."