~meeting you~

~Larry pov~

I was sitting down in class next to my bestfriend named sal. Then the teacher announced there was a new student coming in. 'Another one..really? Its probably just another weirdo.' I thought to myself. Then a girl with h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes walked through the door and gripped her backpack straps.

"This is Y/N, go ahead and introduce yourself." The teacher said. Then the girls spoke. "Hi I'm Y/N, I'm 16 years old and moved from (your old town/city.)" She said. "Also just a fyi my pronouns are they/them so please respect that and we won't have a problem." They said with a serious voice.

"Wonderful please sit down next to Larry. Larry please raise your hand." I quickly raised my hand up and I saw travis was really mad. Maybe he thought Y/N was cute. They came and sat next to me. And I continued my work

~time skip brought to you by a horny shrek~

I was getting my books for science at my locker and then I look over and realized Y/N was right next to me in their locker. I realized I was staring for a while because they turned to me and said. "Oh hey, Larry, right?" "Oh y-yeah." "How about in science we work together?" "Oh yeah s-sure!" I thought they were really cute to be honest.

~another time skip~

I was heading back to my apartment and i got stopped in my tracks by (guess who) Y/N. "Hey! Larry!" "Oh hi Y/N!" I said rubbing the back of my neck blushing. "Your cute when you blush! *GASP* do you- like me?" My heart skipped a beat. "I- uh I-" I stuttered. "Holy shit! Fuck! Me too! Your so hot." They said and I looked at them with wide eyes. How could they be so honest about that?!

They also said how they live in the apartments I live at. I told them I live in the basement with my mother. And they said they live with their dad. But he was a 'fucking drunk'. We walked to the apartments together and they stayed at my place because they couldn't stay with their dad because he was probably passed out on the couch.

I agreed and went into the elevator and pressed my floor while they went to their room and packed some clothes and 'stuff'.

~Y/N pov~

I walked into my apartment and went to my room and I grabbed out my bag and put two different pairs of clothes, deodorant, my toothbrush, perfume, a bag of weed and I grabbed out my 'special' box. And went down to Larry's room.

I knocked on his apartment door and he yelled "Come in!" From the other side. I walked in and it smelt of weed and pizza?

"Hey! Y/N whats up?" He grabbed my bag and put it on his bed in his room. He came back out and plopped down on the couch and I sat down next to him on a beanbag and I really wanted to smoke some weed with him right now.

"Ay could I roll a joint?" I asked. "Hell yeah go for it!" I stood up and went to his room to grab out my marijuana bag. And paper and started rolling a joint.

He grabbed out his lighter and gave it to me so I could start it off. I finished rolling and I lit it, inhaled and passed it to Larry.

We continued to smoke till there was nothing left, and I put out the bud, and leaned back into the beanbag. I stared at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

"So Y/N, lets get to know eachother." He said. "Ok well.. " I sat up. "I like listening to metal-" "Holy shit me too! Wanna hear this song from this band called 'sanity's fall'?" "Sure!" He gets up and walks over to his room door "come here!" I get up and walk over to him and walk into his room.

He goes over to his radio and turns the channel and a song plays. The beat drops and he starts headbanging, I was confused for a second then start headbanging with him. We headbang for a few minutes and then the song stops. We look at eachother and he leaned in and I lost control of my body and our lips connected.

Word count: 746 words