~leave them alone!~

~Sal pov~

I was woken up by the light being turned on and almost blinding me.

"Come on sleepy head! Time for school!!" Y/N says jumping on the bed. "Babeee nuuuu!" I throw a pillow at them. "Owww~! That hurt!" They say and I get up. I go over to the closet and change my clothes then walk outside to meet the gang.

"*yawn* hey guys.." I say tired. "Sal, how much sleep did you get last night? Or, we're you guys doing your business?" Todd asks. I say nothing and we walk to school.

~at school~

~Y/N pov~

I start walking to second period then I see Travis. I do my best to ignore him and just walk past. But he pushes me to the floor. "Hey bitch! You still fucking with those two losers? Well guess what? After I'm done with you they won't see you for the rest of their lives!" He says and punches me and knocks me out.

I woke up in the same room from my dream (from part 5) except I could see the room and I was tied to a bed.

Naked.

Then the door creaks open and slams shut. I see Travis walk over to me. I start crying and screaming. "Shh! It's okay sweetheart. I'll take care of you, princess." He says and starts taking his pants off..

~larry pov~

Me and sal were waiting by the front doors for Y/N. And the doors were closed and we were waiting for about 2 hours. We had checked the bathrooms before we came out and checked all the classrooms.

They weren't there.

We started getting worried and sal was pacing back and fourth. I was bouncing my leg so hard it started cramping then I got up and called ash and Todd to ask them if Y/N was back at the apartment yet. They said no.

"Did you check the bathroom, my room, my mom's room, and the kitchen?!" I asked. "Yes!" I look at sal. "Do you think Travis has something to do with this?" He asks and I realize.

~flashback from 2 weeks ago~

I was just talking with sal and Y/N, then Travis had came up to me. "You better watch out for her. Wouldn't want anything bad to happen to her, right?"  He says and walks away.

~end~

I fall to my knees and start panicking. "What- what if he did something bad to them?!" I say and start crying. "Did- did he kidnap them and do something bad to them? What if he is doing things to them? Oh god.. What if he is going to kill them. O-or rape them? They have already been through enough shit! I swear if see that motherfucker I'll kill him! If he does anything to my Y/N..ill kill him!" I say and start walking to the apartments.

~At The Apartments~

I tell my mom what is going on and she calls the police to look for Y/N. Them we run out of the apartments to look for Y/N.

Don't worry baby. We're coming for you. Don't worry!

~Y/N pov~

Travis kept using me as a fuck toy and cums into my sore pussy for the 6th time and pulls out then gets up and pulls his pants back on. "See honey. Doesn't my dick feel way better than those two losers?" I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Aw honey don't cry. Do you want me to keep pounding you?" He says and takes his pants back off.

I start crying again but this time he puts it into my ass. I scream. I admit his dick is a bit bigger than larry and sals dicks but still I don't want travis' dick. I want my boy's dicks.

He doesn't even wait for me to adjust to his sized and starts pounding my ass dry.

I moan and cry. It feels so good but hurts so bad at the same time. "Ugh~ you like when I pound your ass don't you slut? How about this?" He says and sticks three fingers into my red pussy.

I screamed as loud as I could.

"Shut the fuck up slut! No one is coming for you! Your mine! Aren't you slut?!"  He says and slaps my ass hard. "AAH~! PLEASE STOP!!" I scream but he just goes harder. "No slut! Your mine you fucking whore!" He says and slaps my ass again.

"Larry and sal will come for me!-"

SLAP

"Don't talk to me like that!"

SLAP

~Larry pov~

We have been looking for Y/N in the woods for about 3 hours and still nothing. "Oh Y/N please be ok!" I say to myself. "Don't worry lar, they are ok!" Sal says and kisses me.

And we keep looking. Then I heard a scream. And it sounded like Y/N's. "Guys over there!" I shout and start running towards a shed. I look in the window and see Travis using Y/N as a fuck toy. And I start crying so hard.

Sal looks and he got SO mad. He bursted through the door and Travis looked up and fixed himself. And then sal punched his hard in his jaw and then got on top of him and started beating the shit out of him.

I ran towards Y/N and untied them then put my jacket over their trembling, and very red body and quickly grab sal by his coller and run out to my moms car and we all get in and drive off.

~meanwhile~

We get home and Y/N was asleep so i carried them to bed and cuddled next to them and sal fell asleep next to Y/N. (You were in the middle.)

Word count: 972 words