~Y/N's sister~

~14 years ago~

~Y/N pov~

"This is your baby sister, Y/N." My father says holding a baby in his hands. I take a look at her and I smile with delight. "I wuv her stho much she is stho cute!" I say excitedly.

Each day when me and my sister woke up we would play with my barbies all day and same old same old.

Until we were both 13 and that day came...

We had been getting abused since we started 3rd grade. And she couldn't take it anymore. She hadn't been eating for two years. She was in and out of so many different mental hospitals. She tried to commit three times by cutting her wrists. But all unsuccessful.

She sent me a text.

~over text~

Your sis: Hi big sis. Um I just wanted to say that I love you so much and I always had fun with you. But today that will come to an end. Please don't blame yourself for this. I love you. Goodbye.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Y/N: Hello??

Y/N: whatever your doing please don't do it..

And she never texted me back..

Then my mother texted me the next day saying that she had found my sister in her bed with her neck and wrists split open and we were too late. She had no pulse.

I had lost her forever that day and ever since that incident I had been trying so hard to kill myself so I could see her again but I've tried and all attemps were unsuccessful.

~Back to the present~

"Oh my god. Y/N I'm so sorry that happened to you." Sal says and pulls me into a comforting hug. Larry sat in silence.

"Y/N..if you ever try to do that and it's successful. I would probably kill myself." Larry says and I look at him in shock then start crying.

"Oh Y/N, is there anything I can do to help you?" Lisa says as she brings me a cup of water. "N-no. Thanks anyway." I say taking a sip. "Are you sure sweetie?" "No i-im ok." I say and continue crying.

"Oh sweetheart I'm sorry that happened to you. How about I take you kids to go swimming then we go out for some pizza?" She says.

We all shout "Hell yeah let's go!" "Alright go grab your suits!" She says. Sal and Larry go to our bedroom and grab their suits.

"Um Lisa I don't have a swim suit." I say and she goes to her room and grabs out a suit. "This one is way too small for me now so here ya' go hun."

"Thanks Lisa! I say and go to mine, sal, and larry's room and put the suit on.

~time skeep~

We all get to the beach and as soon as we pass through the gate we all jump in while Lisa sits on a beach chair and gets a tan.

"Larry come here!" I shout to him and swims over to me and I splash him with water then swim away as fast as I can.

"Oh you little- Come back here!" He yells and swims after me while sal just sits there and laughs at us.

"Babe I uh- have a problem." Larry says.

"Oh. And what is this "problem"?"

"Uh look down and see for yourself.." He says.

I look down and notice his problem.

He's hard.

"How in the fuck are you horny right now?" I ask him confused.

"It's just..seeing you in that suit is so revealing to your ass and it pushes your breasts up!" He says grabbing my waist. "So are you gonna help me?" He asks. I sigh and turn around and move the bottom part of my suit to the side and he pulls his trunks down and pushes his dick into my ass.

"Hmmf~! Ah~" "shh baby you gotta be quite!~" he says and thrusts in and out of me. Slow but deep and rough. Sal looks at us with wide eyes and looking so confused then he just looks away.

This goes on for five minutes then he cums deep into me, and pulls out. We both fix ourselves up then continue to swim.
.
.
.
"Come on kiddos time to go home!" "Ok!" We shout and swim back over to Lisa and go back to the apartment.
.
.
.
We go to our rooms and change out of our suits and come back out to the kitchen to eat. Lisa makes some chicken Alfredo. I just pick up the fork and stare at the food. "Hun are you gonna eat?" Lisa asks. "It-its kinda hard for me to eat." I say quietly and put the fork down.

"Yeah.they haven't-" "Larry I wasn't talking to you! Any who, hun how long was the last time since you ate?" She asks. "About three weeks now." I say and she gasps. "Oh hun. Larry your their boyfriend why don't you take care of them like a good boyfriend does?!" She yells at Larry. "No it's my fault. I have been forcing myself to not eat. And.."

I said and showed them my arms to show them my newly made cuts. Some deep some not. Some thin some thick.

"Hun- Larry go hide anything you see that Y/N could hurt them self with! Now!" Lisa says and Larry gets up and goes over to the knives and goes to his room and comes back out the throws them somewhere in a closet then puts a lock on it.

"Done and done!" He says and sits back down. "Ok. Now, Y/N, honey, you will need to eat something even if it's just little bites one at a time! I want to see you live another day and maybe get married to these two special boys right here!" She says teasingly.

I blush. "Aw don't be so cute babe! Though I love it when you blush, this is a serious matter..." Sal says.

"Anywho come on hun let's get you to bed, you too, boys." Lisa says and walks me to my room that I share with my two boyfriends.

"Goodnight, I love you all!" She says and turns out the light.

word count: 1049 words