~OH MY GOD Y/N~

~Y/N pov~

⚠️SELFHARM, VERY CLOSE DEATH⚠️

I woke up in a dark room and I heard footsteps but I couldn't detect where they were coming from. I tried to move but i was tied to a chair and my mouth was taped. I tried screaming but it seemed no one heard me.

The footsteps were coming closer then a man with dark clothes and a mask on looked me straight in the face and said "No one can hear you. Scream as loud as you want. No one is coming to save you!" The man started laughing and knocked me out.

Then I screamed awake in Larry's room. "NO LEAVE ME AL-one!" Sal and Larry look at me and I start crying and cover my face. "Babe are you ok?" Sal asks and I tell them what happened. They hold me close and try their best to comfort me but I couldn't handle it.

I got up and walked to my bag on the floor and grabbed out a knife and held it above my wrist. They got up. "Don't come closer!" I yell and they have tears welling up in their eyes. "Baby please put the knife down! We will get through this together we promise." Sal says and steps closer but I put the knife closer to my wrist and he stops walking.

"You've made enough promises! Why don't you understand?! Why won't you let me just get it over with?! Why do you keep saving me?! Leave me be! Let me just kill myself already! I would've died that day three weeks ago but you fucking called the ambulance! I can't keep living like this!" I shout and slit both my wrists and drop the knife.

I fall to my knees, and all i see before it went black was Sal and Larry running to me and Sal covers his eyes.

~Larry pov~

I start freaking the fuck out and I look over at sal and he has his back turned and is probably crying. He has trauma so if I had trauma i wouldn't want to see Y/N like this either. "Babe go call 911 please!" I shout at Sall and he goes to grab his phone. "Oh come on Y/N you can't do this again! Not now! Please baby, wake up! Sal hurry their pulse is getting slower!" I yell to sal. "I'm trying Larry please just make sure they're still breathing!" He yells and I feel their chest but felt nothing I put my ear up to their mouth and felt the slightest bit of breath.

"Sal they're barely breathing!" I yell "do CPR on them keep them alive!" I listen to what he says and start doing CPR.

A few minutes later the police and ambulance arrive and put Y/N on the bed and take them to the hospital. Me and Sal sat in the waiting room. I got up and asked the lady at the front desk if we could see Y/N yet. She said no but she'll tell us when we could.

I sit back down next to sal who was crying saying it was his fault and thet what Y/N said was true. "No Sal its not your fault! We should've been paying more attention to Y/N-" thats when I notice Sal's arms.

There were old and some fresh cuts on his arms. "Sal what the fuck is that shit?!" He looks down and says "I- I couldn't stand seeing them like that..." I assume he was talking about Y/N. "Babe you don't have to put yourself through all this."

I drag him to the bathroom and ask to see his legs. He hesitates for a moment then I pull his pants off and they were covered is cuts and scars up and down his thighs.

I back away and I couldn't help the tears in my eyes that started rolling down my cheeks. "Babe I-" "I'll be outside" I say and walk out the hospital and sit on the ground by the wall.

~Sal pov~

Larry walks out and I pull my pants back up and walk back out the the waiting area. I wait for about 3 hours and then they call me to come see Y/N.

I run to their room and wait by their bed. I was there for another hour then I fell asleep.

~Y/N pov~

I woke up in a hospital bed and machines all around me, my arms wrapped up in bandages and Sal sitting at the foot of my bed asleep.

"No no no no no! Not again!" I take out all the needles in my arms and take off all the other things on my body. And I try to stand but my legs were weak so I just lay back down. Sal wakes up and notices I'm awake and walks over to me.

"Baby your ok! Please don't do that to your self again." He says and I ask where Larry was. He sighs and says "He is outside probably mad at me." He says with tears filling his eyes and I pull him closer to my chest. I ask him why Larry was mad at him. He just says he will tell me later.

Word count: 888 words