~Whats The Point In Living?~

~sal pov~

~2 years later~

I was chilling in the room and Larry all of a sudden scares the shit out of me and goes:

"Sal guess what!"

"Oh shit!! You scared me. What?"

"We get the apartment to ourselves for the night! My mom said she has to work double time to get some money! We can do- whatever we want~."

I smirk.

"Follow me to the living room and then we'll talk~."

He gulps.

"Ah~ F-fuck sal~!"

"Larry~ Your so cute when you blush~! Hah~!"

I grip his hair and pull it hard making his back arch and he tilts his head back.

I grip the leash and pull it making him choke a little.

"Come on you pet fuck my dick like ya mean it~!" I say.

He goes faster and I grab his hip and thrust into him deep and rough. I reach down and start stroking his dick making him groan.

"I might let you be the top from now on sal~" He says and I smack his ass.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm cumming." I say and slow down a bit. He puts his head down. I cum into him and he plops down face first into the couch.

"How ya feeling baby~?"

He sticks his thumb up.

"How about round five?"

He gets up and nods his head.

"Can I ride you though?" He says and I think for a moment.

"Ok whatever you say lar bear~." I tease him. I lay down and he gets on top of me. He brings my dick up to his ass and slides down fast.

~Todd pov~

"Hey ash?" I ask her. "Hmm?" She says looking up from her book. "I'm bored should we go down and chill with the other two homo's?" I ask.

"Yeah sure let's go!" She says getting up and putting her shoes on. I get my shoes on and grab my key card and we head to the elevator.

We get to their apartment and they always leave the door unlocked so I open the door and we go inside.

As soon as I close the door ash turns around and walks to the bathroom. I was confused then I looked at the couch. And they were fucking. Its not like I haven't caught them having sex before.

"Y'all are having sex and you didn't invite me??" I joke. They just continue what they were doing and I go to the kitchen to grab some water for ash.

I walk to the bathroom and open the door. "Here I got you some water." I hand her the cup.

"Thanks?" She says taking the cup and chugging it. "I thought you would be used to seeing that by now. I am. And besides we're gay!" I say and she nodds.

"Yeah your right it's just... Me and men never really had a good relationship... All my life all they did was- do bad things to me and whenever I see that it makes me nervous." She says looking down.

"Oh. Do you wanna talk about it while they finish up? Probably gonna take a while." I ask her. She nods

I sit down on the bath tub.

"Well when I was 7 my dad was a drunk and always came into my room and told me I was so beautiful. Then one day he did it again but this time he was really drunk and pushed me on my bed. My mom was barely ever around at the time so he could do whatever he wanted and wouldn't get caught."