~why didnt you tell me~

~Y/N pov~

Our lips separated after a few seconds to catch our breath and Larry looks like he is about to run and cry like a baby. "I- I'm so sorry" he says. "Don't be sorry, you did nothing wrong."

"I'll be right back" I say and run to get my box out of my bag and run to his bathroom.

I open it and grab out my razorblade and start cutting my wrist.

"1
2
3
.
.
.
28
29
Fuck"

I hear a knock on the door "Y/N you ok in there, you've been in there for 6 minutes now?" He says on the other side of the door. "Yeah I-I'm fine!" I yell. "I'm coming in!" Then the door starts to crack open.

I quickly pull down my sleeves, stand up and put my arms behind my back, and hide my blade. Larry pokes his head in and I smile trying for him not to catch on. And he looks confused and pulls out my hands and takes them into his and starts crying.

Then I notice blood was seeping through my shirt. He rolls up my sleeves and goes over to the sink and opens the mirror to grab the gause and stuff.

He walks back over to me and applys neosporin onto my cuts and wraps my arms in bandages. "Oh Y/N. How long has this been going on?" He says looking into my eyes with a sad look. "7 years since my father started drinking" I say honestly with tears in my eyes.

He puts his hands on my cheeks and kisses my lips once again. I close my eyes and melt into the kiss. I can't help the tears that start rolling down my cheeks. He backs away from the kiss. "Baby please don't do this again, if you let me help you, we'll get through this together."

"Ok" I say and he asks where my blade was, I told him in was in that box along with six other blades in my phone case, and my box. (two in your phone, other four in the box) And with that we walk into his room, lay on his bed and cuddle.

~time skip brought to you by sally face in his room staring at the wall~

~Larry pov~

⚠️this is where smut starts⚠️

I was woken up by weird sounds coming from my bathroom. I peek through the door and find Y/N using a vibrator to masterbate. I look quickly look away in shock. I still hear the vibrating noise *bzzzzzz bzz bzzzzz* I hear them saying something I lean my head against the door. "Oh Larry. F-fuck!" I back away in shock and I feel myself getting a hard on. 'Come on. Right now?!' I thought to myself and unzip my jeans and pull them down along with my boxers and pump myself slowly.

I cover my mouth trying not to make any noise, listening to their beautiful moans, and picturing them with their legs spred open and using the vibrator to fuck themself.

I start pumping myself faster as I hear them start getting close to their orgasm, while trying to not make any noise. I feel myself getting closer to my orgasm and then my cum squirts all on the floor, while my legs are shaking from my orgasm.

I hear them moaning aloud from their orgasm and quickly put my pants back on, clean up the mess I made, and quickly run to my room and sit on the bed.

A few minutes later Y/N comes through the bedroom door and plops down on the bed seemingly out of breath. "H-hey babe, where were y-you?" I say trying to hide my blush. "Oh! I was in the bathroom taking..a..shower!" They say looking back at me, then turning back to look around the room trying not to make eye contact.

I smile and crawl over the bed over to them and kiss their lips. They look suprised at my actions, then sink into the kiss.

I reach into their pants and pull away. I know what you were doing baby~" I say in a seductive voice and they blush like a mad man. I kiss them once more, and start fingering them. They moan into the kiss and pull away to take their shirt off and push me onto my back.

Then I hear my walkie talkie go off. "Shit its sal" I quickly get up and pick it up. "Yo Larry face" "Sup sally face?" "Mind if I come down and hang out for a bit?" "Uh.." I look at Y/N and say "sorry man I- uh -I'm busy" "Oh, you hanging out with that Y/N person?" "What? N-no!" "Yeah yeah ok maybe later?" "Yeah for sure man." I say and he just says fine and I go back over to Y/N.

I take my shirt off, kiss them again, and I reach back into their pants, and start fingering them again. They moan once more and grip onto my hair. I moan and they pull back from the kiss. "Larry do- you have a hair-pulling kink?" "Whaaat? No" I lied. They pull my hair again and I moan again.  They laugh and I pout.

They push me onto my back and straddle my hips, they lean down and kiss me, and I push my hips up to take my pants off and they get up to take theirs off.

I push them onto their back and start kissing at their jawline working my way to their breasts. I stop and take their bra off then start making dark purple bruises on their chest and slowly work my way down to their panties.

I spred open their legs. "Damn so wet for me already?" They blush. I rub my middle finger against their core and they moan. I move their panties to the side and lick their clit. They start moaning more as I stick my middle finger into them, while sucking and nibbling their clit.

"L-larry I'm gonna c-cum. Please d-don't stop!" I pump my finger faster and keep licking their clit. And they cum on my face.

I sit up licking up their juices. I take off my boxers and put their legs around my hips. "You ready?" They nod. I push my tip into them and they moan aloud and i see tears in their eyes. I lean down and whisper sweet nothings in their ear. "Its ok love it will be over soon." I say and wipe the tears.

They roll their hips and moan a bit. I take that as a hint that they are ready and I push all the way in. We both moan together. And they tell me to continue. I thrust into them, we continue to moan. I lean down and suck their left breast.

I sit back up and moan, and continue to watch their breasts bounce with each thrust. I lean back down to suck their other breast. I sit up. "H-harder!" They moan. I obey their order and pound into them.

"Oh shit! I forgot a condom!" I say and pull out of them. They whine at the loss of penetration. I reach into my bedside drawer and grab out a condom. I rip open the package and slip it onto my dick.

I push back into Y/N, and continue pounding their pussy. They continue moaning. "Faster p-please L-larry!" They shout and I pound into their pussy as fast and hard as I could. At this point I was going at a inhuman speed.

I kept changing the position trying to find their g-spot then..."L-LARRY RIGHT THERE!" they screamed. I figured I found their g-spot. I re-positioned myself and thrusted into that spot again. They moaned so loud it rang through my ears. "You-your so hot when you moan like that, baby." I say.

I gripped their hip with one hand and played with their left breast with the other, and leaned down to suck on their other breast.

I kept abusing their pussy as i felt my orgasm coming closer. Their legs started shaking and they were getting tighter around my dick so I took that as a hint they were close to their orgasm as well. I pounded them faster.

We both moaned loud in uision as we both reached our orgasms. "*pant pant* I love you Larry." "I love you too, Y/N"

Little did we know my mom was in the room next to us crying about her son being 'all grown up' :>

Word count: 1459 words