~Y/N....~

~Υ/N pov~

I woke up and the doctor said I could go home and told sal to check ALL of my stuff to make sure there wasn't anything I could use to harm myself. And to watch me in the shower while I shave.

"Look in all of their things and see if they have anything they could use to harm themself and watch them in the shower if they want to shave. Here are the release papers. And have a great afternoon." The person at the front desk says to sal. "Ok thank you." Sal says and we walk out to lisa's car.

~time skerp~

~Larry pov~

I was waiting in my mom's car still thinking about sal's legs. How could he do that to himself? And Y/N why do they keep doing that to themselves? First Y/N almost kills themself twice then I catch sal with cuts all over his arms and legs but they didn't look that deep. But still I will not have any one of them killing themselves. NOT on MY watch!

I will watch them both very carefully. To make sure they don't keep harming themselves.

I look out the window and see sal rolling Y/N in a wheelchair. I hop out the car and run over to them. "Babes you guys ok?" I ask worried. "Y/N has to stay in bed for about 2 weeks because they fell pretty hard." (From part 5)

I picked up Y/N from the chair and put them on my lap while sal sat next to us. They lay their head on my shoulder and I look over and sal is already asleep. "Babe when we get home can we cuddle?" Y/N asks. "Hell yeah for sure babe. I could never pass up cuddle time." I tell them and they lay their head back on my shoulder.

"Y/N when we get back home, do you want anything to eat or drink?" My mom asks. "Oh no thanks." They say and start falling asleep.

We get home and I wake up sal to get Y/N's wheelchair out the trunk and I carry them to the apartment and lay them on the bed, and lay next to them. Sal walks in and get in the bed and puts his arm around my waist.

~The Next Day~

⚠️smut⚠️

I woke up and Y/N and Sal were at the foot of the bed Y/N sitting, and sal between their legs. "Goodmorning to you babes too?" I chuckle. Y/N jumps scaredly and looks back at me with wide eyes. Sal looks up. "Oh hey babe. H-how did you sleep?" Y/N says while sal continues eating them out.

"Good how about you guys?"

"Whe shlept ghood" Y/N moans from the vibrations as sal said that.

"Good! Oh! And remember to check Y/N's things." I get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower. I turn the water to a hot temperature and strip myself of my clothes.

I step into the shower, grab the shampoo and start washing my hair.

Sal rips the curtain open. "AHH! SAL! Do NOT do that!" I shriek. "Sorry babe. Haha." He chuckles.

"Also I checked Y/N's stuff I found ten other blades along with three knives." Sal says.

"Can I join you?" Sal says and he gives me puppy eyes.

⚠️more smut⚠️

"Fine come on." I say and he stripped hemself of his clothes and hop in. "Damn babe do you always have a shower this hot?!" Sal says and I laugh. "Hey sal looks like you have a little friend that wants to be noticed. " I bite my lip and chuckle. Sal looks down and he noticed his dick was hard.

He blushes.

"Maybe I can help with that~" I smirk and crash our lips together. I reach behind him and grope his ass. He pulls away to catch his breath. I turn him around and pin him against the wall. "You ready baby?" I ask in a sweet sexy voice. "Yes! P-please put it in~" he says and shut his eyes and ready's himself for penetration.

I stick my tip into his ass and he yelps out in a sudden reaction. "You ok?" I ask. "Yeah, just wait for a second." He says. After a minute he pushes himself onto my dick all the way. He moans and I pull almost all the way out then slam back into him.

"AH~! faster~!" He yelps and I pound into his ass.

~Meanwhile~

~Y/N pov~

I finish changing my clothes and I start walking to the kitchen but I stop near the bathroom. I back up and put my ear up to the door. "La-larry please!~ D-don't stop~!" "Oh don't worry baby I won't." What the fuck? After all this time of dating these two boys, I've never heard them have sex.

I open the door. "Hey, you guys fucking in the shower?" I giggle. "Ugh~ uhuh~! W-what does it s-sound like?~" Sal says sarcasticly. "Boy don't get sassy with me." I say with a serious yet jokingly tone.

~end of smut~

I leave the bathroom and close the door. I continue walking to the kitchen and grab out some pancake batter and a pan. I start making some pancakes for when the boys get out of the shower.

I grab the eggs and water, and then start mixing it altogether. And I put chocolate chips in the mix too because I know they like chocolate.

~time to skip a bit more~

I finish making pancakes and the boys come out of the bathroom and put their clothes on then come out to eat.

I make their plates and set them down. "Mh mh mh! These are so gooood!" Larry says stuffing the pancake into his mouth. "Oh hell yeah babe this is good!" Sal says.

"Your not eating?" Larry asks.

"Nah. Besides I love making food for you guys!" I say and sit next to them grabbing my phone from my pocket.

"Babe you haven't ate in a week! You have to eat something!" Sal says. "No really I'm fine!" I say and continue to play 'friday night funkin' beating my highscore.

Larry and sal look at eachother.

"Take your shirt off." Sal says

"Wh-what?!"

You heard me 'take your shirt off!' Now!"

I listen to what he says and take my shirt off. Revealing my very skinny and weak stomach and all the scars on my sides as well.

"Babe your so skinny you have to eat once in a while!" Larry says and hands me the last of his pancakes.

I willingly take about four bites before going to the bathroom and throwing it up.

I hear Larry and sal get up from the couch and run to the bathroom.

"How long has it really been since you ate?" Larry asks.

"About 2 and a half weeks." I say and look at them

"Every time I ate the food I made I would just *hic*throw it up. And if one of you went to the bathroom *hic* with me because I cant use the bathroom by myself anymore. I would just say *hic* it's just a stomach ache and you would leave it *hic* alone." I say in a rush trying to not throw up in the process.

"Why are you doing this to yourself babe?" Sal asks.

"It's because of *hic* my sister.." I say.

"HAH?! SISTER?!"

word count: 1264 words :>