~its okay...~

⚠️self guilt⚠️

~Larry pov~

3 weeks after your death.. Or so the doctors said..

I wake up and sit up reaching for sal but realize I'm in a dark room with pictures of Y/N and the rest of us. I see a light turn on and see Y/N in the hospital bed.

"Y-Y/N?" I walk over to them.

Blood everywhere.

"Y/N please wake up!" I say and their eyes peirce into my own.

They get up from the bed and onto the floor.

"You did this to me larry..."

"W-what?"

"You caused me to do this! Your a bad boyfriend! You kept a secret from me because you thought I was weak!"

"N-no! I would never! I love you!"

"LIES!!"

"Please Y/N..i would never do such a thing. W-we have children!"

"You killed me Larry Johnson! I will never forgive you!"

Then they disappear into the darkness.

Then I woke up.

"FUCK!" I realize sal was sitting next to me eating cereal.

I reach for him and hug him.

Crying.

"Babe are you okay? Was it a dream about Y/N again?" He asks and I nodd.

"Oh.."

"I'm a bad boyfriend!" I say crying into his shirt. "Fuck you are?! Your hell of a good boyfriend!"

"I killed Y/N!" "Shut the fuck up! You did not kill Y/N! It was a nightmare! You have been having them since Y/N died. And let's go we have to get ready." He says and I sit up.

"For what?"

"For ash's birthday!" He says and I jump out of the bed.

~meanwhile~

~todd pov~

"Ash its okay! Please stop crying." I say to ash who was clinging onto my shoulder.

"NO ITS NOT OKAY!! Y/N IS FUCKING DEAD AND NOW IT WON'T EVEN BE A GOOD DAY WITHOUT THEM! Always after the party me and them would go get our hair and nails done...and now I feel so.. Alone." She says and wipes her eyes.

"It'll be okay. You have your gay best friend right here if ya need him!" I say and she stops crying.

"Yeah I guess your right. Will you go with me to get dolled up?" She asks.

"Of course! I mean we do share clothes so?" I say sarcasticly. "Yay thank you!" I hear my phone start buzzing. I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi is this Todd Morrison?"

"Yes?"

"We have some news about Y/N L/N."

I look at ash and grab her hand. I rush to larrys apartment and bang on the door.

"What's up-?" I rush in. "Come on we have to go!"

"Woah woah! Where?"

"To the hospital!!" I say and rush outside.

A few moments later they come out with Lisa and we drive to the hospital.

I rush up to the front desk.

"Hi we're here for Y/N!" I say and she tells me to go to room 111. We run to the room and open the door. I see Y/N perfectly fine waiting on the bed.

I look at ash sal and Larry who were so happy.

"Alive and heathly." The doctor says.

"Y/N?" Larry says.

"In the flesh." They say not to happily.

We all rush over to them and were almost crying.

"It's been three weeks! How the hell did you-?" Sal says.

"We don't know either. We were putting them into the mourge when we heard their breathing and crying for help." The doctor says.

"Oh my god! Can we take them home?"

"Yeah go ahead just make sure they feel comfortable and hide ALL sharp objects from them. Here are the release forms and have a great afternoon!" The doctor says.

"Come on hun. Let's get you home." Lisa says and helps them get off the bed and into the car.

~Larry pov~

We get home and as soon as we do, I kiss Y/N like we haven't seen each other in years.

"Ok you two get a room." Sal says. "We have a room." I say sarcasticly.

Todd and ash laugh in gay. (Yes you read that right) I carry Y/N to the room and put them to sleep.

I come back out and sit next to sal zoning out.

"Bro you ok?" He asks me.

"Huh? Y-yeah. I just thought they were dead." I say and starts crying. "Yeah yknow what? Y/N was right. You are a bad boyfriend." Sal says.

I look up. "W-what?" I say.

"Yep you did kill them. You are a bad father." Todd said. "Mhm! You caused your friends to hate you and your own partner to kill themself." Ash says.

I get up and run to the bedroom. I see Y/N in the bed wrists split open just the way they were 3 weeks ago.

"No please!"

That's when I woke up.

"Larry I'm here it's okay!" Sal says as I'm having a panic attack.

"It's all my fault! I fucking killed them! All my friends hate me! Im a terrible father! I should just kill myself! No one would care!" I say and sal looks shocked and almost scared.

"No.. No Larry it's not your fault. You did nothing wrong! Don't worry!" He says and I calm down a little.

"Y/N killed themself because of me. I killed our kids mother. Now they won't grow up and know their own mother! I'm so fucking stupid!"

"Shh baby it's okay. Don't talk like that! Let's go back to sleep?" He says.

"Yeah sure." I say and go back to sleep him right by my side.

Word count: 945 words

Sorry but yeah 0.0