~who is this guy?!~

~larry pov~

Me and sal were sitting on the couch playing video games and Y/N walks out on their phone smiling.

"What are you smiling about, princess?" I say as they walk to the kitchen.

"Nothing. Dont worry." They say and sit down on the spinny-seat behind the counter and look like they're texting someone.

"Who are you talking to?" I say and get up. They turn their phone off. "Ok now you can give the phone." I say and they put their pin in and give me their phone.

"Who the fuck is Jeremy?!" I shout  looking through their messages.

"He's uh my older brother!" They say.

"Really? 'Hey pretty mama I was thinking about that mouth of yours all day and was wondering of you could come over and show me what the rest of your body can do?' What the fuck! 'Ok daddy what's your address?' Who the fuck are you talking to like that?!" I shout.

"Uh we- talk to each other like that sometimes!" They say and try to take their phone back.

"Uhuh! You are NOT getting this phone back till you tell me the truth!" I shout.

"Fine! It's..the pizza guy I gave a blowjob to. I snuck over there last night and we fucked. But it meant nothing I swear daddy!" They say and I put their phone down with wide eyes.

"Come here! Now!" I say and lead them to the bedroom.

"Lay on my lap. Ass up." They do as I say and I take their pants off and slap their ass.

"Ah! Daddy please!" They say.

"Who's ass is this!?" I ask them and slap their ass again.

"It's yours daddy! It's my daddy's ass!"

SLAP

"Are you gonna let some other guy fuck my ass?!"

"N-No!"

SLAP

"This is my fucking ass! Ya got that, princess!?"

"Yes daddy! I heard you!"

SLAP

"What was that?"

"I'm sorry daddy! It won't happen again!"

SLAP

"That's what I thought. Your my little slut! Get dressed."

I get up and go back to the couch and sal was smoking a joint. "Give me that. I need it right now." I say and he gives it to me.

"So what was all that about?"

"Y/N was fucking with some guy named Jeremy. So I punished them."

"Oh really?" "Yeah."

We continue to play the game.

Y/N comes out a few minutes later and tells me they blocked the guy. "Good princess. C'mere. Sit on my lap." I say. They come and sit down on my lap.

"Are you not wearing panties?" I ask. They shake their head no. "You slutty princess.~" they lay their head on my shoulder. And me and sal continue to play the game and I suck so I won like three times and we ended up sleeping on the couch.

~lisa pov~

I come back to the apartment and see the kids sleeping on the couch. I turn off the TV and go to my room and go to sleep.

word count: 508 words