~Dont tell Y/N~

A/N

Why does it seem like the title of this chapter is going to me Larry or sal cheating? It's not I swear! Just- read. :>

Anywho enjoy this chaper

~Y/N pov~

I wake up and try to walk my tired ass to the bathroom but my legs hurt so bad and I couldn't recall what had happen at all the day before. The I look over and Larry and sal weren't in the room nor in any of the rooms.

I try my best to get myself ready and walk out the apartment. Right next to the vending machine was sal and larry talking about something.

"Dude I was about to fucking kill him!"

"Calm down man your getting worked up! The only thing we should be focused  is Y/N. They were so beat up."

"The only I beat up was Travis."

"I'm just saying Y/N is the greatest thing that has ever happened to us and we have to make sure their okay. We can't have what happened last night happen again we have to be with them at ALL times."

"Yeah your right. They were so bruised and bloody and red, I thought he did something really bad like stabbed them or something!"

"Yeah but Y/N is our biggest priority right now and we have to take care of them. When they wake up I'll have Lisa clean them up."

"Ok"

I walk over

"H-hey what are you guys talking about?" I ask stumbling over to them.

"Nothing don't worry about it babe. Wait. What are you doing out of bed?!" Larry says and sal picks me up bridal style and carries me back to the room.

"Your not supposed to be out of bed. Now stay here!" Sal says and I sigh. "But-" "No buts! You have to stay in bed!" Larry says.

"Whyyyy~?" I ask pouting. They both look at each other.

"We can't tell you that.." Sal says.

"What? Why not?" I ask confused

...Cant tell you that either.." Larry says.

I try my best to remember what happened. But.

Nothing.

"Tell me."

They say nothing.

"TELL ME RIGHT GODDAMN NOW!" I shout.

"Babe calm down and relax! It's nothing. We'll tell you later. Ok?" Larry says and goes to get Lisa.

A few minutes later Lisa walks in and takes me to the bathroom. "Can I take your shirt off hun?" She asks.

I nod and she takes my shirt of. She was behind me so she couldn't see by breasts. She started by getting a cloth wet and cleaning blood of of my shoulder. Then my upper back. Then lower.

~New Pov~

~Lisa pov~

I clean the blood of of Y/N. That poor thing. And then they take their shorts off (not their underwear) and clean the blood off their hips. Then they turn around and their were bruises and hickeys up and down their body. It was so bad.

"Oh Y/N.." I say underneath my breath. I clean the blood of their chest and stomach. I put some ointment on their bruises and they put their clothes back on.

I walk them back to the bedroom and lay them down.  I go out to the living room to see my boys.

"They'll be ok. Their body was littered in bruises and hickeys. That poor thing. Out there with him all that time." I say.

"Yeah.." Larry says.

"Did- you..see what happened?" I ask. They nod. "Oh what did you see?" I ask.

"Travis- he was..raping Y/N.." Sal says and I gasp.

"Oh my lord. You guys need to be more responsible. If this ever happens again you two will be grounded for a month!" I say seriously.

"Sorry..." They say. "It's ok I'll take care of them while you two boys take care of Travis!" I say and they both run out and take care of their situation.

And I go back to Y/N's room and make sure their asleep. They are. And I go to my room because I had been running around all night.

~Sal pov~

Me and Larry were running towards travis' house and knocked on the door hard. "Who is it-?" "It's your worst fucking nightmare asshole!" Larry says and kicks through the door and pins Travis to the wall.

"Hey bitch! Miss us?" I say and he had the nerve to say.

"Oh that's funny. That's the name I called your precious girlfriend."

I went up to him and started beating his ass again. Larry was standing there waiting for his turn so I got up and let him do his thing.

After about two hours  we left Travis on the floor and went back home.

When we get back home and Y/N was passed out on the bed and Lisa was in her room sleeping.

Me and Larry were tired so we layed down next to each other and fell asleep holding eachother. I was holding him and he was holding Y/N.

Word count: 850 words