Too drunk

W

ARNING: mentions of v*mit, skip if you have emetophobia

YOUR POV:

I was just watching tv while waiting for my husband to come home from the bar. He said he's gonna come back early but it has been hours now, and he haven't came back yet!

It was already in the middle of the night and he hasn't came back. I was tired of waiting, my eyes are droopy I need sleep. I guess I can take a little nap.

But before I can even open the door on our shared room I heard the front door open. "I'm home!" I heard someone slurring his words which I'm guessing from Aidan. I don't want him too Drunk, cause I don't like cleaning his disgusting vomit up.

Cause last time he vomit almost all over my shirt, and it stinks. Gosh aidan the things I do to you.

He threw his things on the floor and flopped on the couch. "Hey, I thought we were gonna sleep on the same bed?" I ask. "You're probably a beautiful woman, but I have a wife that I love so much." He replied. I pulled out my phone and started recording "Why can't we sleep on the same bed?" I asked again.

He sighed in annoyance "Because I have a wife that I love alot..!" He said raising his voice.

"Really? Who is she?" I asked again.

"Y/n." I giggle to his response.
"Can I also tell you a secret?" He questions "Sure" I reply.

"She has this beautiful h/c silky hair, gorgeous e/c eyes, a cute smile and a perfect body!" He stated in between giggles . "Wow. You love her alot huh?" I say "yes!" He replies.

"But are you sure you wanna sleep there? That doesn't look very comfortable" I say playing with his hair.

"Mhm.." he said closing his eyes. "Ok." I responded and stopped recording. I walked through our shared bedroom door wheezing a bit. I layed my side on our bed, clenched my legs and slept.

AIDAN'S POV:

I woke up from the couch.

Why did I slept here? I looked at my shirt and I saw a yellow ish stain on it. You have got to be kidding me.

I probably got drunk again, and did something stupid last night. But whatever.

I sat up from the couch, my head hurts like hell, making me wince sitting down again.

Then I saw my wife coming out of our room, stretching her arms and yawning a little. "Why didn't you take care of me?" I ask groaning from the pain.

"You didn't want to!" She said chuckling a bit.

"You were just so funny last night" she says with a soft laugh "What do you mean?" I asked.  She pulled out her phone and played me a video.

*"Why can't we sleep on the same bed?" Y/n asked
"Because I have a wife that I love alot..!" I said a bit agressive.
"Really? Who is she?" Y/n asked again "Y/n." I admitted.

I heard her chuckle a bit on the video "Can I also tell you a secret?" I asked
"Sure." She agreed. "She has this beautiful h/c silky hair, gorgeous e/c hair, a cute smile and a perfect body!" I stated in between giggles. "Wow. You love her alot huh?" She said "Yeah.." I murmured

"But are you sure you wanna sleep there?" She asked mentioning the couch. "Mhm.."  I mumbled closing my eyes "Ok" Y/n agreed*

My eyes were wide the whole video. "You understand now?" She asked "Yup. But it's true that I love you so much" I admitted extending the 'so' before kissing her forehead.

-------------------------------
Hey✨ This was cute. Short. BUT CUTE.

WORD COUNT: 620
Author -