Chapstick challenge

Before y'all even say anything NO this isn't the chapstick challenge where they use their chapstick everyday until it runs out and when it runs out they yk k!11 themselves nope. Not like that.

Aidan !

I SIT IN BED bored not knowing what to do .  I mean I could play guitar , but I wanna do something different .

I've been wanting to confess to y/n how I like her . No , love her . She's the most beautiful human girl I have ever seen other than my mom of course .

Ever since we were in kindergarten , I already had feelings for her . But I don't know if she likes me back .

I keep seeing these chapstick challenge videos before on YouTube , and I wanna try it out now .

But they're for couples . And my single a** could never , Unless . . .

I could do it with y/n . I mean- we were friends since diapers im sure she'll be ok with it right ?

I get up from bed , and went downstairs to see y/n sitting on the couch

I sit in the couch with her , tapping her shoulder to get her attention.

"Yeah?" She turns her head "Uhm . .I kind of have a request." I say

"Well what is that?" She puts her phone down "so you know like those challenge for couples? I see it on YouTube all the time ever since twenty-nineteen " she nods

"Well I want to try it out. With you." I say rather quickly squinting my eyes

Her eyes widened "Well, what's the challenge? I'm ok with it Aidan it's fine" she laughs

"The chapstick challenge. Basically one person has to put on chapstick with a flavor without the other person seeing, and the person that has the chapstick on has to kiss the other person and will guess the flavor." I explained, doing those hand gestures I usually do .

"Oh. It contains kissing. Well I shouldn't be surprised it is a challenge for couples." She shrugged .

"I forgot the Chapsticks hold on-"

I RUN BACK down the stairs with ten chapsticks in both of my hands .

"You got 'em?" She asks "Yup" I sit right next to her .

"Ok let's start, but who's the one who will give the kisses? " she asked brows furrowed  "Well, I'm a better kisser so-" she slaps me on the arm as I laugh .

"I'm joking, but will be putting on the chapstick and the one who'll give the kisses." I finish and she nods .

"Well what are you waiting for put on the chapstick dumbo" she closed her eyes .

I opened the lid and rubbed the vanilla flavored chapstick on my lips , smacking them afterwards .

"Ok done" I say putting down the chapstick "Ok . . . Oh goodness this is the part where we kiss right?" She asked and I nod , slowly leaning in .

And we kissed .

Her lips were smooth as butter , it lasted for three seconds as she paused , figuring the flavor out .

I smile , "What do you think?"
"It tastes familiar . Vanilla is it?" She says quickly "Yes !"

WE PLAYED A couple more rounds , and eventually got tired .

"Admit it n/n . I'm a good kisser ." I smirk at her "Ok-- fine you are actually ." She crossed her arms .

"Ok I have something to confess actually . . . " I start . "What is it ?" She sat up curious .

"You know we kissed right?" "Yeah . .?"

"Well , it meant something . Y/n-- I liked you ever since we were 8 years old . I always wanted to kiss you , and I thought it would be a great idea to make this as an excuse . . . Im sorry if you don't feel the same way or if you're mad at me I totally understand-"

I get cut off with a pair of lips colliding to mine for a few seconds we part .

"I like you too Aidan , and during that challenge I wished it meant something and not just for fun . I mean it can't be possible that I won't like you back 'cause we were already friends since diapers I mean come on !" She finished laughing a bit at the end .

"Well , will you be my girlfriend now ?"

"Gladly"

- - A/N - -

Another request done !
Requested by : gallagherlvrz
I hope it's what you wanted <3

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST MORE !!

ALEX -