A hickey?

- - SUMMARY - -

...In which Y/n pranks Aidan of having a "hickey" from another boy.

REQUESTED BY: eviinthehoneypool

- - READER'S POV - -

    I WAS at home bored as ever, waiting for Aidan to come back from the studio since he was working on his new album.

My legs were swinging back and forth, as it dangled from the couch staring into the ceiling wondering what can I do without him home.

I wandered around every corner of the rooms out of pure boredom, until I saw makeup I barely even use.

Then an idea popped into my head.

Yup. Im gonna prank Aidan.

I went on my vanity, and my grabbed blush and eyeshadow.

I took my makeup brushes and one of my beauty blender and started to create a fake hickey.

Yes yes, I know this prank could lead to a breakup but it's just a prank... Right?

After a while of trying to make the "hickey" look realistic I just wait for him to arrive.

-- 15 MINUTES PASSED --

After waiting for 15 minutes Straight, I heard his motorbike and I immediately sat up from the couch getting ready for the prank.

I hear the knob twist, and the door opens revealing Aidan.

He puts his helmet down and flops on the couch with me and pulling me to his chest

"Today was tiring." He groaned stretching his arms

"What were you doing while I was gone? I know you were pretty bored. You were the only one here" he said stroking my hair "Eh.. I just messed around a bit, and wandered." I shrugged.

"Yeah? What did you do?" He asked fixing my hair. And it revealed the "hickey"

"Well i-"
"What's this?" I get cut off by Aidan, looking at my neck with an expression that says
"What the hell?"

"This?" I asked acting nervous?

"Yeah. This." He looked at me with piercing eyes.
"I was messing around with my curlers, and I burnt myself" I say the usual lie girls tell when they get a hickey.

"Shut up. I know it's not true, what is that? What happened?" He removed his arms around me. Shoot. This is where it gets serious.

"Well, you know you aren't around and..." I get with my acting skills.

"And what?" He asked, and I heard the disappointment very clear in his voice.

"Uh.."
"What?"

"Fine it's a hickey..." I admit sensing his eyes widening.

"Why? Why do you- I know I was gonna for a bit of a long time in the studio, but why?" He confronts me

"You're always at the studio! You never got much time for me at all!" I fake being the victim

"Oh you better be joking. Whenever im not in the studio, I make sure I give you the best amount of attention I can give!" He argued back

"Who gave you the hickey?" He asked sternly. I kept silent.

"Who gave you it? Tell me
y/n. Im not letting this slip." He crosses his arms.

"It's.." I pause
"It's what?"

"It's a prank." I say quickly.

"You better be joking." He said with an emotionless face. "It's just a prank?"

I nod "yeah"
"And how can I believe that? Where's proof?" He asked arms still crossed.

"Here" I grabbed some wipes from the drawers and wipes my neck, showing the smudge of the make up in the wet wipes

Aidan groans "Oh my gosh. I swear, you made me have a heart attack. That joke was not funny at all y/n."

I just laughed at his face "Well you better be Greatful. Atleast it isn't real?" I put the wipes away.

"Yeah yeah whatever, im gonna go and take a nap. Without you." He pouts, leaving the living room and going to his room.

But not even a minute he comes back "Nevermind, I wanna cuddle come here." He grabbed my arms and led me to his room making me laugh a bit.

We both lie down his bed, and he takes me to his chest "Love you. Thank goodness it's only a prank"

"Love you too. Im not a jerk to make it real, don't worry."