Movie Night

- - SUMMARY - -

Y/n decides to have a movie night with her boyfriend five hargreeves, when he finally is retired.

___________

- - YOUR POV
(1'ST PERSON) - -

I sat on me and five's couch, In our apartment.

I've been so bored since five's always sleeping, eating, working out, then repeat.

It's almost like he's neglecting me, I get that he's tired but I need attention too!

I got up, and went to our room, to only see him sleeping again. Of course.

My mouth left a small groan in boredness as I flop into the bed next to him, wrapping one arm around his hips.

I hear a small 'hum' from him, I start to speak up

"Five, you haven't been giving me attention these days, I want to spend time with you!" I whine.

"I'm too tired y/n.." he says, his eyes still shut.

I frown, a sigh leaving my mouth.

Five turned around, he probably heard me.

"Fine, what do you wanna do?" He asked, as I grin.

"Well ... Since you're always Soo tired. Lets just watch a movie!" I exclaim

He sighs sitting up
"Alright."
"Yey!"

I led him to the couch, as I flop on it grabbing him by his arm as he sat beside me.

I took the remote to put it on Netflix.

I look at him "what do you wanna watch?" I ask 'i don't know . You pick." He said.

"Are you sure? 'cause if I pick, I don't think you'll be enjoying the movie." I say

"Its fine. Just pick" he said with the bored expression still on his face.

"Ok!"

Halfway through the movie, yawns were leaving his mouth. Well i told him to pick, he didn't want to now he's even more bored. You can't blame me.

"Five, I told you to pick. Yet you didn't so now you're you got even more bored! C'mon we can change the movie if you want--" I stop myself as I saw him fast asleep.

His face was relaxed, his hair slightly messy, a strand of his hair hanging on his forehead.

I smile, and turn off the TV.

I get up and went to our room to get a pillow and a blanket .

Running my way towards the living room again with the blanket and pillow with me, placing the pillow on one of the arm rest stuff.

I gently place his head down on the pillow trying not to wake him up, then put the blanket over him for warmth.

I lay next to him, putting my head and hand on his chest. I burry my face on the crook of his neck and mumbled

"Next time pick the movie so we can finally finish watching a movie. Love you though." I kiss his jaw softly chuckling.

Maybe we could have another movie night next time.

- - A/N - -

Another request done !
Requested by: CriNgY_b0Ba

You guys better hurry up with the requests because this is the 49th request (I think) and I will end this imagine book when it reaches 50.

But don't worry I'll probably make a book two BUT I will do a y/n x Aidan story first.
That's all Bye!

ALEX -