You're sick

Imagine 24

I randomly thought of this😭
~~~~~~~

~3rd person pov~

"You're sick!" Y/n says amazed of how aidan finally knew how to play a guitar (they are 13 in this imagine)

"Thanks" Aidan smiled at her "I've been practicing, my dad helped me" he added.

"You're really good at it. Now that you know how to play a guitar, you will now have scars everyday because I have a lot of song requests for you to play" Y/n says with an evil smile making aidan chuckle.

"Can't wait" Aidan rolled his eyes playfully, y/n giggling at his humor.

A year later

Aidan finally got a girlfriend named Hannah McCloud. Y/n was happy for him..well she tried to be happy for him.

But ever since he got a girlfriend, he wasnt paying much attention to y/n.

Y/n was a little upset, but she knew Aidan has a right to be paying more attention to Hannah, 'cause it his girlfriend and she was just a bestfriend.

She wanted to make aidan and Hannah happy, so she avoided aidan and let Hannah take him all to herself.

But aidan was confused. Why is she ignoring him? Why is she avoiding him? Does she hate him now?

He was over thinking things way too much. He realized he shouldn't be thinking that because he has a girlfriend, yes he loves Hannah but him and y/n got through alot.

The two avoided each other but didn't wanna ruin their friendship. The two was getting worried that they won't be friends anymore.

But they were wrong. Of course that can't happen, but things went wrong.

Aidan started playing the songs y/n requested when they were 13. And y/n heard them cause they were neighbors.

Y/n then started to miss the memories they had, and she got a bit jealous of Hannah...well a lot. She liked aidan since she was 3.

She missed aidan, so she planned to text him the next morning.

It was another day and she tried to text aidan.

A weirdo

A weirdo too
Hey we haven't been talking in a while

A weirdo
Yeah ik

A weirdo too
How's your relationship with Hannah?

A weirdo
Its going well actually, we haven't really got into fights

A weirdo too
That's good to hear. I hope your relationship stays healthy, I dont you crying to me saying "we got into a fight"

A weirdo
Haha, no I'm sure it'll be fine😂

A weirdo too
I gtg, I missed talking to you