I love you

Imagine 21

Summary: Aidan has been receiving a lot of hate, and he couldn't do it anymore so he tried to end his life. But y/n caught him in time before he can unlive himself, and she tried to comfort him.

Should I do more summary's?

TW: Su1cide
~~~~~~~~~~

~Aidan's pov~

I was bawling my eyes out, sobbing in my bed wishing y/n was here to cheer me up, but she was still filming stranger things Season 4, and I just couldn't take it anymore.

The pain was too much. I already wanted to die in the first place, but y/n cheered me up.

But she's not here right now.

I stood up from my bed and got downstairs.
I got to the front door, and opened it leading myself outside to the garage.

I opened the garage, and took a rope. I couldn't do it anymore, I dont wanna feel anymore pain.

I got back to the house and took a stool, and stepped on it. I tied the rope to the fan and to my neck, I felt tears forming on my eyes. but before I end myself, the door opened.

~Y/n's pov~

I got home from work. I walked to the door step in me and aidan's house. We're roommates since we were now 18.

I opened the door, and I my eyes went wide when aidan was trying to hang himself.

"Aidan! What are you doing?!" I yelled running up to him, trying to help him get down.

"Get down there!" I pulled him down, and hugged him tightly "I co-couldnt take it a-anymore i-" he sobbed into my shoulder.

I ran my hands up in his hair, kissing the side of his head helping him to calm down.

"Shh, shh its ok I'm here now..." I whispered soothingly "Can you tell me what happened? Why did you want to do that?" I asked frowning "I- I had b-been re-receiving a lot of h-hate and I c-couldnt help i-it any-anymore.." He sobbed with hiccups.

"If you're upset, just please tell me..I dont wanna lose you.." I was tearing up just thinking of losing him "Dont do that again ok?.." I kissed the top of his head.

I felt him nod in my shoulder. "C'mon, get some rest...you need it" I pulled away from the hug.

I leaded him to his room, and layed him to his bed.

I brushed the hair out of his face, before kissing his forehead, and cheek. "Dont do that again ok? I love you, and I can't lose you. Please dont do it again.." I rubbed his cheek with the pad of my thumb.

"Please stay.." He gripped my wrist, not too tight.

"I won't leave..get some rest" I kissed his forehead. "I love you too.." He whispered holding my right hand.

He cupped my cheek pulling me closer and closer until our lips touch. Our lips moved together in sync, it was soft and gentle.

I tried to pull away, but he placed his hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer. He tilted his head slightly making the kiss a little deeper.

We finally pulled out of the kiss slowly, catching for our breath.

"You're a great kisser." He giggled

I rolled my eyes "Just go to sleep!" I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~
A sappy imagine. Lol.I thought of it in my head last night, A little short, but yah XD cute tho.

And should I make where y/n and aidan were just 5 years old? Like, they're pretending to be a couple or sum? Yeah I should do that. And maybe do the same with Nicky and five, but completely a different one. Bye, love y'all <33

Word count: 566

Alex -