The promise ring

~Y/n's pov~
I was on my computer working. I was almost done and my hands were so tired and sore, so I layed one and five's shared bed.

"oh my gosh.." I sigh

The door opened revealing five with..a ring?

"Love!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah?" I asked with my groggy voice since I was so tired from all the work on my computer.

"I have something for you" he said pulling out a diamond ring

"This is my promise ring. I promise you that I will NEVER replace you my whole life." He explained

"Oh my gosh five that's so pretty!" I exclaimed looking at the ring.
"

You really didn't have to do that" I look at him in awe.

"Yes I can, anything for you" he says

He placed the ring on my ring finger and kissed me. "I'll love you forever and you know that" he cooed and pressed his lips onto mine again.

But that was before.

He broke the promise.

He broke my heart.

He ruined EVERYTHING.

He cheated on me with some girl he met at a club.

Let me just show you;

Five was still at the club, and he said he was gonna get home at 9:30, but its already passed 12:00.

I was getting worried so I grabbed my car keys, and drove to the club where he was at.

As I enter the club, all i smell first is alcohol.

"Geez.." I say disgusted at the smell.

I search for five everywhere but I couldn't find him.

I tried to ask the bartenders, and described him, but none of them seemed to have a clue who he was, and I did the same with other people who is In the club.

I was worried even more but there was one thing I haven't checked.

Upstairs.

So I went up the stairs and tried to find him, and there he was. I caught him red handed making out with some random girl.

Blonde hair, wearing a blue crop top, showing her cleavage and wearing tight pants.