Selah

This will have a little humor lol
~~
Y/n and aidan are a married couple. They have a son, and.. Aidan started to avoid y/n a little bit, and started to hang out with
y/n's cousin selah.

You see, selah is a little miss perfect, y/n always gets compared to kim when they were younger. Her family adored selah.
They would say something like "Look at selah, her body's perfect unlike you. You need to eat more if you wanna be perfect."
Or "Look at her, she's getting taller and you're still pretty short. I dont think you'll have a chance to grow up."

selah is prettier and a devil in disguise.

Selah steals everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Now that Selah has returned, it is slowly ruining her family.

~Y/n's pov~

I felt little hands shaking me very gentle. I rubbed my eyes and woke up seeing my son "Morning mama!" Asher hugged me "Good morning baby" I say playing with his hair "Where's your daddy?" I asked asher making him sit up.

"I dont know mama, but I saw him go outside." He said scratching his head. "Oh..ok" I got up, and grab a hairbrush and started to brush my tangled hair.

Asher hugged my back from behind. I chuckled and rubbed his cute tiny little fingers.

I was done brushing my hair, I picked up asher and went to the kitchen. "Have you ate yet?" I say fixing his hair and putting him on the counter. "Not yet" he said "When did you wake up?" I asked "Earlier" 

"Oh, then what do you wanna eat?" I questioned "Charms!" Asher exclaimed putting fist's up.

"Ok" i giggled. I opened the cupboard and grabbed a bowl and spoon. I placed it on the counter, and went to the pantry to get the cereal.

I also went to the fridge to got some milk, made asher his cereal.

I picked him up and sat him at his highchair.
I moved the bowl closer to him, and he started to eat.

I grabbed hit milk bottle and put it next to his cereal. While he's eating, I texted aidan.

My love

Hey, where are you?

I'm at the studio

Oh

Yeah I'm pretty busy rn

K, stay safe tho. Love you❤

L

love you too

I sighed. And put my phone on the counter "I'm done!" Asher pushed the bowl away from him gently. I grabbed the bowl and put it in the sink.

I picked up asher and wiped the cereal that's sticking on his face. "You're so messy!" I said tickling his tummy, making him giggle.

I kissed his cheek, and we went to the bathroom for him to shower. I put my phone on the floor, and this little trouble maker took the phone.

"You little monster!" I say running up to him. I took the phone and tackled him with kisses. I looked at my camera roll and saw him took a selfie.