Fingers crossed pt.2

~Y/n's pov~

It has now been a few weeks since our argument.

I was laying at the couch staring at the ceiling.

I did said I dont miss him. But I still love him. It hurts just thinking of him crying and begging for my forgiveness.

Let's say I kind of lied when I said I was over him months ago. I still loved him. I felt my nose sting up a little, making me tear up.

I sighed getting up from the couch. I walked over to the kitchen counter, and grabbed my car keys.

I also went to my room, and grabbed my wallet and my favorite book just in case I got bored.

I went outside and got in my car and started to drive my way to starbucks.

~~

I pulled up my car in the parking lot, and got outside my car.

I walked my way inside the coffee shop, and ordered f/c (favorite coffee) to the barista. I sat at one of the tables, and waited for it to call my name.

I opened the book and started to read the words on the page, I wasnt too focused 'cause I might not hear the barista calling my name if my attention was in the book too much.

A minute passed, and I saw a blonde boy entered Starbucks. He looked pretty familiar to me.

I looked closely, and I was right, it was him!

The slightly squinted blue eyes he's got, has to be Casey.

He then glanced at me, and widen his eyes as he glanced.

"Y/n?" He asked not too loud "Is that you?" I nodded my head.

"Casey, you've growned!" I admired him "Well not that much, my voice just got deeper that's all" he shrugged.

"Uh, can I sit here? While I wait?" He asked "Sure" I scooted so he can have a seat

"Thanks" he sat next to me "No problem" o smiled sweetly

"What book are you reading?" He looked over at the book in my hands "Oh! Uhh, f/b (favorite book)"

"Cool. By the way, how's your relationship with aidan? I heard you guys were dating" he asked making my face frown

"I uhm, we're not dating anymore.." I smiled awkwardly

His face softened "Oh, I'm so sorry" he apologized. I shooked my head "Oh no! Its fine." I placed a hand on his shoulder

"Casey?!" We heard the barista call his name "Oh, there goes my drink." He walked over to get his drink

He sat down back next to me, and we continued our small conversation.

~~

We finished our drinks, and we were about to say our goodbyes.

"It was nice seeing you again. Hope we can meet another time" he smiled "Sure. Bye!" I waved at him as he returned a wave back.