Shipped

Sooo.. in this world y/n AND Brady hepner are like co-stars AND friends AND Aidan is also your friend, but he starts to get distant with you since the rumors that are spreading between you and Brady because he.. yk is in love with you. But Brady has a solution to that which fixes you guys' friendship.

I LAY IN MY BED looking at the ceiling bored, doing nothing then I hear a ding on my phone.

I sit up picking my phone up from my nightstand seeing a notification from Brady. Yes Brady.

Brady hepner, the guy almost everyone has a crush on. Other than Aidan of course. He's my co-star since the movie "Resisting roots" I played Sage Olsen And he played Rowan harper.

Everytime we hang out together paparazzi just pops out of thin air and kept asking us questions.

Like "Are you guys dating?" or "Have you guys catched feelings for each other?"  It's honestly really annoying. Just because our characters kissed does NOT mean we're together.

Ever since those, people were now making rumors about me and him dating and sometimes I see a ship edit of me and him on tiktok . Like, Come on people!

I only got one eye on someone, and that someone is Aidan. And I hope people can see that, I mean I gave them signs that I like him but they still focus on me and Brady.

Now with all the rumors spreading Aidan barely talk to me, thinking I'm always busy with Brady but no.

Brady😌

Hey b*tch

Well that's the best way to greet somebody :D

Anyways I'm so over paparazzi. And the edits. And the rumors. WHAT DO WE DO TO STOP THEM.

Well let's just go on live, you'll join and let's talk about those stuff and how it makes us uncomfortable and how they need to stop?

That's not a bad idea.. let's do that.

Ok great! I'll go live now
Bye!

Alright, bye see you on live
Seen by Brady 2 seconds ago..

I go to Instagram and wait for Brady to go live, and when he did I joined.

"ok y/n's here, let me just.." he says clicking on something to let me join.

Once I did i smile and waved "Hi!"

"Hi, ok so me and y/n decided to go live to talk about some stuff.. and you say the rest y/n" he finishes looking at me. "So yeah, we wanted to talk about... The edits and the rumors that have been going around social media and.. it's making us uncomfortable." I stop

"It's about how you guys say we are dating, which we are not and we're just friends nothing more. And I know y/n here likes someone else who is not me and I am not really into dating anyone at the moment so yeah.. and what the paparazzi said please don't believe them. It's ruining a lot in our lives, getting hate or problems with other people which is what y/n is going through now. So we would love it if you guys would stop shipping us and please know we are just friends. Thank you for listening, and joining this live." He finished waving at the camera bye, I waved as well and he ends the live.

Phew. Finally, it has to be said. And it's possible that people screen recorded the live and probably posted it somewhere, So Aidan could see it. I hope.

I begin to message Aidan hoping he was in the live.

Aidan

Hey Aidan
Seen by  Aidan 3 seconds ago..

Don't just ignore my texts
Seen by Aidan 3 seconds ago..

Please

Ok what

Did you see the live?
If not please do.

Who's live?

Brady

Yeah no I can't I have work that needs to get done

It's only quick I promise!

Fine.

I sigh laying on my back again, hoping I could gain him back. Plus I don't even know why he became distant to me. It's not like he likes me back right?

AIDAN'S POV:

I GO TO Instagram and saw Brady's recent live. I click on it and watched it crossing my arms, brows furrowed .

Halfway through the live my face softens. What? So they weren't dating? Gosh I'm stupid.

"It's ruining a lot in our lives, getting hate or problems with other people which is what y/n is going through now."  what Brady said makes me feel bad. It's probably because of me.

Why am I so dumb? I'm a celebrity myself and gets rumors and everything knowing they are WRONG. and I believe those rumors y/n and Brady has been getting?

I need to go see her.

I knock on her door three times tapping my feet on the mat on the ground.

Answer the door please

I hear light foot steps making me stiffen up, and the door twists outside, the door opening revealing y/n.

"Oh Aidan, come in" she says putting a hand on my back letting me in.

I sit on the couch looking at her while she closes the door, then her eyes lands on me.

Gosh those eyes.

"Uhm, what makes you go here?" She sits down next to me "I'm sorry" I say

"What? Why?" She asks scooting closer "You know why. I ignored you because of stupid rumors, I'm sorry y/n.. the truth is I love you. I loved you ever since I saw you and hearing that you dated somebody else hurts me. I'm sorry, sorry for believing those." I ramble eyes tearing up. I feel so pathetic.

"Oh it's ok Aidan I understand.. I forgive you. And I feel the same, I really do. I love you too." She smiles.

I smile back, pulling her closer colliding our lips together.

Her lips feel so soft against mine, I put my hand on the back of her head pushing, putting more force.

We pull away for two seconds then crashing it back again to mine.

I could never love this girl even more.

YALLLL AHHHHH IM BACK AND ALIVE😜😍💅

1019 WORDS😃