One

Angel White
Miami Florida 📍

**

"Ma said we need to go get her a hot sausage and kool-aid pickles from Ms.odice" My little sister spins coming inside my room.

I finished writing inside my journal before looking up . "Where's her money?" I questioned.

"Here she said we can get something if we want" Italy informed me making me nod.

I slipped on my slippers and grabbed my phone before following her out the door, turning the corner we made her way to the candy lady house.

"There go myra!" Italy pointed out pointing towards our cousin sitting with a group of people.

I nodded my head entering the house since the door was open, I stayed to myself normally just because I didn't have anxiety or anything just simply would rather stay to myself people bring drama and I don't like that.

"Hey baby" Ms.odice spoke giving me a side hug. "Hey you already know what mama want I'm about to get me a pop though" I told her making her nod.

I grabbed two pops, a icy as she grabbed my mama's things.

"Here you go" Italy handed her the ten before bagging our stuff in a brown grocery store bag, we then walked out heading back home.

"ANGEL!" I heard myra yell making me stop in my tracks smacking lips before turning around. "WHAT?" I yelled back.

"COME HERE PLEASE!"

"I'm finna go home" Italy spoke making me nod as I walked towards myra. "Yea myra?" I questioned .

She stood around a group of people, not too many probably about seven of them some females some males mostly males.

"Girl my friend was asking who you was so I just called you over" She said pointing to some dude who was rolling up his weed but stopped to look up at me.

Some playing dice, some some talking, and others just doing stuff.

"You single?" He questioned . "Single and uninterested but my name is angel nice to meet you too" I faked smiled making them laugh.

"Damn" One of the dudes laughed.

"Ight bitch I ain't ask all that" He said putting his hand in my face . "Boy please" I responded putting his hand down.

I didn't take no harm because he wasn't being aggressive more so playfully and I liked that he didn't get all serious.

"My name Zay though be my friend?" He questioned with a smile. "I guess" I laughed.

"You wanna stay and smoke or what?" Myra questioned.

"That's the devil's lettuce I will not!" I smiled lightly .

I definitely believed in god but I wasn't one of those crazy people talking about devils and stuff, I simply just didn't smoke weed for no specific reasons.

"Then just stay boring ass" Myra chuckled making me sigh. "Well let's go inside" I told them not wanting to be hot.

We all made our way inside of her apartment, Myra & her family stayed in the same apartment complex as us so I would be with her sometime .