Six

Ima start writing short chapters since y'all be on bs with the comments😭

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"Angel.." I heard feeling somebody poke me making me wake up. "Hm?" I spoke in a raspy tone.

"Yo mama blowing yo phone up" Nardo spoke .

I reached around for my phone before grabbing it answering it. "Hello" I spoke.

"ANGEL WHY IN THE FUCK YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WASN'T COMING HOME!" She yelled into the phone.

I scrunched my face up before sitting up all the way.

"Well let's get into it... I told you I don't know if I was coming or staying at Myra's house that's one I didn't end up staying at myra's I stayed with a friend but you should've took out that ... you don't need to be calling me screaming like that when you know I'm good ma and I texted you!" I responded back

I wasn't disrespectful it's just the fact I was sleeping and she woke me up screaming about some shit I informed her about.

"Girl... please ever since you starting hanging with them people you've been crazy please don't play with me I'll talk to you when you get home".

"Crazy? How mama I've always spoke my mind to you with no problem and never gave you disrespect even though I'm grown I respect you because I'm still living in your house I respect your rules and everything but I don't like when you come at me crazy!" I responded back as Nardo walked out the room.

"Ms.falen told me she seen you with some nappy head ass boy" She spoke.

"Girl... bye" I spoke before sitting my phone down hearing her yell before I quickly hung up.

Rolling my eyes I laid back down feeling myself get comfortable again now irritated.

"You straight?" Nardo questioned handed me a black bowl making me take it seeing it was Waffle House. "I'm okay" I shrugged .

"Thanks".

"Why when you finna talk shit you say let's get into it? You done did that shit like three times" He asked making me laugh.

"I don't know because when somebody talk to me crazy I'm gone state facts" I shrugged.

"I'm finna go you can take a shower and shit I got a new Nike tech in there you can wear it you can go home or ride around with me" He shrugged.

"Ima go home see what my mother talking about" I responded making him nod.

**

"Who big ass sweat suit?" Italy questioned as I walked inside . "Girl.. it's not even that big" I responded with a chuckle.

She kept talking as I walked inside the kitchen grabbing a kool-aid jammer before walking into my mother's room.

"Mmh" Was all she said.

"Mmh" I responded.

"Don't make me fuck you up angel" She spoke making me chuckle a little. "Chile... I'm sorry but you should've checked your messages" I told her.

"I apologize also I should've checked them before flashing on you... you are grown so I'm sorry" She apologized making me nod.

& y'all finna keep getting chapters like this long as the comments bs😭