Twenty-eight

Dula/ Darius
Miami FL📍

**

"Mama!" I yelled waking into my house. "Stop yelling boy I'm in the kitchen" She responded.

Walking inside the kitchen I seen her stirring some noodles making me turn my lip up. "Nasty as fuck" I spoke .

"Don't fucking play with me black bitch!" She spoke making me laugh . "But wassup?" She questioned.

".... Ugh I got a baby on the way" I spoke honestly making her drop her bowl in shock, I gave her a small smile before picking her bowl up Scared as hell.

I was grown but yet I was still in school, still in my mama house still had rules to listen to so what she said goes.

"You said what boy?" She asked with a scrunched face. "She three months..." I mumbled sitting at the table making her bust out laughing.

"You lying?" She asked coming closer to me. "...nawl" I answered before feeling a punch come to my mouth.

I shook my head expecting that, my mama didn't play that shit at all. "Boyyyy... boyyy Darius!"
She spoke chuckling in between words.

I took that as a sign to leave the kitchen running upstairs before going inside my room, hearing her start to yell I laughed a little going ahead packing my bag.

As I packed my bag my room door opened revealing my mom. "Stop... I'm not gone put you out just sit down" She told me.

I sat down on my bed waiting on her to speak. "How old is this girl? How'd you meet her?" She questioned .

"She 17 I met her through nardo he mess with her sister.. we was all at nardo crib and I started fucking with her vibe and shit but I ain't tell her because I just had turned 18 she was 16 I ain't no weird ass nigga but we ended up at a hotel ain't it she get to sitting on my lap and shit right sucking on my neck and shit right fool so I'm like you a virgin she like nawl so we fucked then on her birthday I fucked her ass again she got pregnant... three months later we here" I explained honestly.

My mama ain't play but made it known we could tell her anything but I tend to go overboard and tell her more than she needed to know and want to hear.

"Darius you do too much... go into too much detail but whew lord ... when am I meeting this girl?"
She asked.

"Cant... she mad at me" I shrugged . "Why?" She questioned making me look to the side scratching my head.

"Ight I'm off a XO ain't it out of nowhere I get to tripping with shawty ass cussing her out and shit yelling in her face but she popped the fuck out me so I started cussing her out again she ended up throwing up everywhere and had to go to the hospital then she said she don't wanna see me if I'm gone act like this" I told her honestly feeling a punch land on my chest.

"Boy... you don't ever speak to nobody like that let alone yo pregnant girl my nigga are you dumb? Some shit you don't do and that's shit you don't do she deserved to punch you in yo shit for that honestly!" My mama ranted.

I felt bad about it I kept trying to apologize but she wouldn't accept my apology she was mad as hell at me I would've been mad too...

"I keep apologizing man... I feel bad I ain't mean to flash fool that shit crazy shawty ass really punched me clean in my shit old me would've beat on her ass..." I admitted.

"What's her name?" My mother asked . "Italy" I responded.

"You talking about.... Ms.white little girl?" She questioned making me nod slowly . "Boy... for yo sake be lucky you ain't put yo hands on that girl shocked you ain't hear about them girls... good luck boy" She responded.

Before I could've say something she cut me off speaking . "Anyways are you even glad you having a child?" She asked.

"I don't know a nigga still young even if i wasn't happy I would've still had to step up regardless of my feelings I stuck my dick in that girl" I shrugged.

I ain't want no kid right now don't mean I wasn't gone take care of it... I had to step up I'm grown then a bitch step up on any of my actions .