Thirty-eight

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

"What it say ma?" Nardo questioned making me turn the test over. "It say... you gotta stick with me for 18 years" I shrugged making him snatch it.

"Damn yo little ass really trapped me" he spoke in shock.

A month went pass since we had sex and I decided to take a text to my luck it was positive .

"Yes... yes I did" I smiled lightly.

This why I hated the thought of getting attached because once I do I tend to do crazy things like this..or other things ...

I did want a family though, ever since Italy's party seeing how broken my family was hurt me I just wanted my own little family.

"What the fuckkk" I heard him mumble as I left out the room, it was only us two since Italy was at work.

I was proud of her, she been going to work and school while searching for her apartments I loved it for her I tried to help her in any kind of way.

"Schedule me a doctors appointment please" I told nardo making him nod, I could tell he was shocked honestly.

"You think I'm crazy?" I asked him. "Hell yeah my nigga".

"So you saying you don't want kids with me? HUH?" I asked now standing in his face. "Nigga h- I ain't even say that" He responded.

"Yes you did fuck you!" I spoke before walking inside of my room laying down, he was getting at the fact he didn't want kids with me and I didn't like that .

Hearing my room door open I rolled my eyes starting to get irritated, I felt him start to kiss over my face.

"I ain't say I didn't want kids with you Bae I'm just thinking about how you fucking crazy don't no bitch trap no nigga" He spoke..

"I'm not crazy but I love you" I shrugged .

"I love you too but I think you got family issues... daddy issues and mama issues" he spoke making me look at him crazy.

"Stop fucking talking to me bro!" I told him seriously .

**

I might make two more chapters I feel like this dragging on.

But if y'all want another fanfic tell me who y'all want it about .