Thirty-one

Italy white
Miami FL📍

**

"I feel fat" Italy mumbled rubbing her five month belly, she wasn't big but she was use to her skinny stomach she didn't like how she looked...

"You not fat Italy you got a whole baby growing in you" Dula responded feeling her stomach.

The two hadn't been getting along too well but dula put his animosity to the side not wanting her to stress.

"I am fat please don't lie to me!"she responded putting on her brown ugg boots, she looked at her self in the mirror before smiling.

It was now august meaning she had to be back at school and she definitely wasn't ready to go back especially now that she was visibly pregnant.

She just don't have time for the negativity.

"Are y'all ready?" Angel yelled from the kitchen. "Yeah!" Dula responded making the two leave the room.

Italy had a doctors appointment today that dula wanted to be at so Italy let him come.

The three left the house before getting into angel's car. "Are y'all together?" Angel questioned .

"I don't know" dula answered. "No" Italy answered making him mug her.

Italy wasn't understanding their relationship as of right now, they'd barely see each other unless it's about the baby & when they did talk all they did was argue, she knew up & downs were a thing but they were getting toxic and she didn't like that .

"Don't look at me like that we're not together we toxic and I'm not being with nobody toxic especially while I'm pregnant so until you get right we're not together Darius!" She stated making him go silent .

"My mama wanna meet you" He spoke. "Ok".

Once they came to a stop they all got out heading inside the doctors office, even though angel wasn't happy about the baby she had to come to an acceptance especially since she was her only support system .

Hearing her phone ring Italy answered it. "Hello" she spoke into her phone. "...Italy" her mom spoke with a shaky.

"Your dad... your dad is dead" She spoke in full blown tears making italy stop what she was doing. "...huh?" Italy questioned feeling tears run down her face.

"They found him in his trunk Italy he has four bullet wounds to his chest... he's been there for a while" Her mother cried.

Italy felt like her whole world has just collapsed.

"No.. mama he's not dead" She spoke crying. "What happened Italy?" Angel spoke standing infront of her.

Dula looked at the two before hugging Italy tightly. "How?" Angel asked .

"Shot... Italy they found him in a trunk" She cried on dula's arm. "Let's go" Angel spoke with the same nonchalant expression on her face.

Italy was hurt, her last time talking to him she went off on him she was hurt all her dad was love her he was the best dad to her everybody could tell he loved her.

"Stop crying" Dula spoke wiping her tears as they got in the car. "Where are you mom?".

"I'm home".