Twenty-nine

Angel white
Miami FL📍

**

"You gone learn you ain't finna keep fucking talking to me like you crazy!" I heard as soon as I walked into my house.

"IGHT BITCH STOP HITTING ME!" I heard dula yell making me walk into Italy's room seeing her beating the hell out of dula.

Two weeks later I was back at home thinking it was going to be peaceful...

"What the fuck are y'all doing?" I asked pulling Italy off him. "He keep fucking trying me angel.." She spoke sitting on her bed.

"Get out dula" I said making him leave looking mad as hell. "What'd he do?" I asked her.

She laid on her bed sighing before rolling her eyes making me see tears come down, this is why I don't like pregnant people they're too sensitive.

"He keeps yelling in my face for every little thing then play victim when I punch him in his shit like boy ... yelling in my face gone get you hit every time he just a dumb fucking bitch!" She fussed.

I sighed running my hands down my face before shaking my head, I looked around her room grabbing dula's things before sitting them nicely by the door.

"Yell in his fucking face back then stop letting him talk to you crazy y'all gone piss me off!" I yelled in her face.

She knew I hated when she acted like a little punk and that's what she's doing .

"Ok..." She mumbled wiping her face as I walked out seeing Nardo talk to dula. "And you... you got one more time to make my sister fucking cry and I'm gone show you something!" I spoke to him.

"I don't do shit to her ass she pregnant and tripping!" He defended. "Y'all both finna be out my damn house" I responded before going inside my room .

To be honest I had been irritated since the flight because while we were there I ended up getting sick & it was just progressively getting worst ..

Getting on my phone I went to my Instagram scrolling down my timeline before going to my dm, seeing I still had a message from the Nae girl I pressed it seeing all black I turned my phone up with a scrunched face .

"Fuck nae" I heard ....

I know that moan...

Looking at the video again finally seeing the face I chuckled ... same outfit he had on when we left the hookah lounge...

Laughing to myself I grabbed everything he had in my room before sitting against the wall, all I could do was laugh at this moment ....

"You straight?" Nardo asked waking inside my room. "Yeah I'm okay" I nodded taking off my jacket, watching him do the same thing putting every thing on the dresser.

"I love you Nardo" I spoke making him lock eyes with me. "I love you too" He responded Coming closer to me he wrapped his arms around me before kissing my lips.

"Sit down" I told them making do just that I smiled at him before sitting ontop of his lap . "What you on?" He chuckled as I straddled him.

"You love me?" I questioned. "You know I do".

"So where you went after the hookah lounge Horace?" I questioned making him look at me with kind of wide eyes. "... I went home" He lied.

"You did?" I asked making him nod. "Stop fucking lying to me!" I yelled in his face now made because he didn't have to lie at all.

"I'm not lying!" He defended making me immediately start to punch him in his face, one thing I hate is a cheater but you gone lie about it so like are you serious....