Five

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

@Angelwhite: he said follow him🥴 @nardowick

Comments disabled

Currently I was in the studio with Nardo, he was recording three songs today for his mixtape and they was actually pretty good.

A few others were in here too only black & spider then some dude I had no clue who they were but apparently they rapped too.

Just wasn't on Nardo level...

I don't know where Myra & Mya was but they weren't with me.

Hearing a ding I grabbed my phone seeing it was a message from Mya I unlocked my phone before chuckling.

Mya💕
You with Nardo and I didn't get invited ?

Ain't my place to send out invites😹

Mya💕
Yall hoes fake !
Instagram going up bout you posting Nardo

Idk why....

After replying I put my phone on do not disturb before focusing back to Nardo as he rapped into the mic.

They shouldn't be getting mad because for one Nardo was just my friend and two he literally told me to post him....

"You fucking with it suh?" Black questioned making me nod.

Black always called me sister or lil sis stuff like that he was damn sure protective like a older brother too please don't let nobody try to talk to me infront of him it's gone be hell...

Paying attention to Nardo nod his head while playing with his jewelry, Nardo was handsome as hell no doubt .

Especially with the grills in his mouth...

This was actually the first time I had been with him without the whole group, it was about 10am when he called me asking did I want to come with him now it was going on 3.

"You hungry?" He asked coming out the booth. "Not really" I shrugged.

He looked at me before handing me his phone that was on the ubereats app. "You can order you something just get me whatever you getting" He spoke making me nod.

"Nardo smile" I told him making him look at me. "Why?" He asked.

"Cause I didn't realize you had dimples until now" I spoke making him chuckle before smiling.