Thirty-four

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

She was tryna put it in his food, tryna trap him
Maybe underneath the full moon, night of passion
Thinking he'll fall deeply in love from attraction
Women are smart

Kevin gates blasted through angel's speakers as she drove through Miami, she had been in a joyful mood for two days straight and she was loving it.

"Thinking he'll fall deeply in love from attraction!" She sung along as she parked her car, after gathering all her things she got out walking to the apartment door.

Knocking three times she stood there waiting on a answer, three minutes later an older women opened the door with a joyful smile.

"Hey baby!" She smiled. "Hey granny" Angel responded hugging her tightly.

The two walked inside before sitting on the coach just eyeing each other. "Somethings different about you... what'd you do?" Her grandmother questioned.

"Nothing granny" She responded. "...girllll don't lie!"

"Mk nana... I kind of sort of trapped my boyfriend" She admitted honestly before feeling a pillow hit her face.

"I fucking told you about that shit it's shit you don't do when handling a man and that's trapping..we all Know that's going to backfire on you... you know what yo options is" Her grandmother spoke.

Everytime Italy & angel would come see their grandmother she'd talk about boyfriends and how some things were bad luck for your relationship.

"But... nana I love this boy" She frowned making her grandmother laugh so hard she started to hit her knees. "Anyways... where's Italy?" She questioned.

"I don't know we got into at daddy's funeral and I left her there haven't spoken to her since her boyfriend told me she was with mama though" Angel shrugged .

Of course angel felt bad about what happened with Italy, she wanted to apologize so bad but her pride wouldn't let her at all she just wanted to know that her sister was safe and okay.

"You haven't went to see her?" Her grandmother questioned making angel shake her head no. "She's having a girl" She revealed.

**

Im waiting, anticipating for you to give to me boy I'm trying to hold it inside
Heart racing, my body shaking cause when you give it to me
Boy you are the truth i can't lie
Ask me what it is

Angel sung along with Kelly Rowland loudly as nardo looked at her laughing lowly. "Why you In a good mood like this?" He questioned.

"I don't even know" She shrugged.

"Did they ever find yo dad killer?" He asked . "I don't know they say it's hand prints on the bullet" She shrugged making him nod before going silent.

Angel looked at nardo examining his face before noticing a cut on his eyebrow make her scrunch her face up. "What happened?" She questioned.

"Beat the fuck out of a nigga when I dropped you off then got punched in my shit" he shrugged making her laugh.

"Stop fighting for real" She spoke seriously, she knew he had a Short temper and that's what started all his problems....

Before nardo could be their phones started blowing up making italy grab hers answering tutu's call. "Hello!" She spoke.

"Man Mya in labor and she said she ain't pushing until and I quote 'all my bitches in the room' so come up here please!" Tutu spoke making her laugh .

"Here we come" Angel responded putting her shoes on along with Nardo.

As angel walked out the house nardo wrapped his arms around her waist holding her tightly.

I can't write nothing else so ima just make the next chapter long😂