Twenty-three

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

"Get up" Nardo spoke planting kisses all over angel's face as she slept. "Move Nardo" She spoke tired.

"Come on ma" He spoke again poking her side making her smack her lips before getting up rubbing her eyes. "Happy birthday mama" He told her making her smile.

Today was June 10th her 20th birthday and like she wanted she didn't have anything planned for herself. "Thank you" She spoke kissing his lips.

"Stank ass breath fool brush that shit" He spoke scrunching his face making her playfully punch him before going towards the restroom.

"Cute as fuck" She spoke looking at herself in the mirror.

She grabbed her toothbrush before putting hot water on it, putting toothpaste on it she started to brush dancing to the music Nardo had playing on the TV.

After brushing her teeth she walked in her room slipping on her pajamas, she was beyond tired because she was with italy & dula at the hospital all night because she in pain.

Everything was fine though they explained this being her first pregnancy it was normal to have pain.

Angel still was too found of her pregnancy but she allowed dula over just not to spend a night nor could they keep the door closed and he could only be there during the day.

"I'm tired" She told Nardo wrapping her arms around his torso making him lean his head on hers . "I bet you'll be okay" He chuckled dragging her out of the room.

Walking in the living room she got caught by surprise before smiling, the whole room was filled with balloons and other things..

Breakfast on the counter and more.

"Stop... I'm about to cryyy" She spoke looking at everything. "You just a big ass crybaby" He laughed as they went over to the couch.

Angel grabbed one of her gifts opening it seeing alexander mcqueens she straight faced him. "Bae... I told you thirty times quit buying me designer shit" she laughed giving him a hug.

Although angel was very grateful she hated him spending so much money on her, it was between her life being spoiled but not too a major point where he spending thousands on her.

"Shut up... read that card" He spoke pointing to a car that was by the flowers, she grabbed the card before reading it with a smile on her face.

"Come on read it out loud" He told her.

"When I said I got you I meant it don't know how to express how much you mean to me but just know you do... I ain't never felt this way about nobody except you but you know how we rocking and go pack yo bags when we read this happy birthday Angel wick" She read out.

"I'm big pressure ain't I?" He smiled making her nod with a smile. "Wait.. pack my bags?" She questioned as they went towards the kitchen.

"We going to Puerto Rico in two days" He nodded. "Nardo... you out doing yourself buddy" She told him making him laugh.

She kept a smile on her that wouldn't go away, he had made her morning and you could tell.

Hearing Italy's room door open she looking at them with a slight smile. "Happy birthday" she nodded at angel.

"Thank you".

As all of them made their plates several knocks came onto the door making Italy smack her lips knowing it was everyone, Italy opened the door revealing exactly who she thought it was.

"We got gifts!" Spider yelled walking inside. "Take this gift so I can eat" Zay spoke holding a gift bag out making angel take it before laughing.

"You a simp ass nigga" Mya laughed looking at Nardo. "Fuck you talking about ? I'm a gangster fuck you" He responded as angel sat at the bar.

"Who cooked?" Myra questioned . "Hired a chef" Nardo responded as angel grabbed a mimosa.

"Rich nigga shit!" Tutu spoke dapping him up, angel looked around for dula seeing him sitting with Italy. "You gone eat dula?" She questioned.

"Hell yeah I'm high can't function hold on" He spoke making them laugh.

**

Liked by, @nardowick, & 15,000 others

@angelwick: #20🤍

Comments disabled

"This hoe really changed her name to Angel wick" Spider laughed shaking his head . "And the fuck did" Angel shrugged.

They were at a hookah lounge since Nardo rented out a section for them all since angel didn't want to do anything big and she made it clear that she didn't want to do anything too big.

"I love you..." Nardo spoke looking at her. "Huh?" She asked not being able to hear him because of the loud music and talking.

"Nothing" He shook his head making her nod.

Bottles girl came over waving bottles and more making angel stand up before twerking making them hype her up, everyone was here except Mya since she was about to pop any day now.

Italy wasn't there either she at home by herself she did have her phone though.

"Gooo!" Myra spoke rubbing her butt making Nardo mug before hitting her hand . "Don't touch my girl gay bitch!" He spoke.

"Thank you" Angel spoke to the girls telling her happy birthday . "How old are you?" One of them asked.

"20 but 21 for these bottles" She spoke with a shrug making them laugh before sitting her bottles on the table.

Part two of her birthday coming soon..