Seventeen

Angel White
Miami FL📍

**

Angel & Nardo laid in her bed sleeping peacefully as the others were at spider's including Italy.

Ten minutes went passed before angel woke up getting Nardo up also. "Sleepy as fuck man" He mumbled standing up.

The night before they all got drunknbecause italy decided that she wanted a 'pre-turn up' before her birthday which was today.

That's why everyone was at spider's house because Angel had things to do at her house for Italy .

Angel hugged him from the back as he brushed his teeth, laying her head on his back she yawned loudly . "You straight?" Nardo questioned.

"Yeah" She nodded.

After doing her hygiene she put on her clothes before going into the living room grabbing all the boxes that was full of party supplies.

Opening one box angel let the pink balloons fly to the ceiling before taking out her gifts sitting them up on the table, Angel had planned her a dinner like she wanted but she had some other things going for her at the house also .

"I feel sad Nardo" Angel frowned hugging his waist. "Why? What's wrong?" He asked her.

"My baby 17 what the fuck... I don't want her to grow up man she's about to be a fucking senior I can't take this!" She cried making him laugh.

"Stop crying... you'll be okay it's okay" He laughed hugging her tightly. "You on yo cycle?" He asked.

"No.. I got off yesterday" She responded, she was very emotional today thinking about the way Italy was growing up she loved it but wasn't ready for the stuff that came with it.

Nardo shook his head before kissing her all around her neck, Angel turned around facing him before kissing his lips.

Deepening the kiss angel added tongue grabbing his chin, she quickly went down to his neck sucking on it feeling his hands go inside of her pajama pants .

"Mmh" She moaned jumping back a little .

Using two fingers Nardo moved his fingers around her clit as she continued to suck on his neck .

The two looked at each other before heading towards her room, once they entered the room Angel took off her shirt and pants along with him.

Angel laid on the bed waiting for him to get started, Nardo quickly got closer to her rubbing her clit as he kissed her lips passionately.

"Come on" She moaned not liking the beating sensation she felt in her vagina .

Nardo looked at her seeing she had a pleading look in her eye making him get turned on even more, looking at her he kissed from her neck to her stomach making sure to leave a trail of passion marks.

"Nardo... st- stopp playing with me pleasee" She got out.

Hearing her he nodded before sending a lick to her clit making her body fill with shivers, he continued to lick on her clit as her moans filled the room.

"Ughhhh" she moaned out loudly.

Making sure to make eye contact with her he took his finger gliding it across her clit seeing how wet she was he loved it.

"Mmmh Nardo!" She moaned as her legs started to shake, she quickly came onto his mouth making Nardo lick it up.

"Come on Nardo I don't want to wait anymore!" She told him. "Huh?" He asked making sure he heard her right.

"Fuck me!" She blurred out. "Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yesssss"

Virginity wasn't a big deal for angel, she didn't care when she lost it she didn't mind if it was at a nice hotel set up with roses or her house long as it was someone she was comfortable with.

Looking at her wet clit he rubbed it trying to loosen her up he entered a finger taking in & out. "Fuck" She moaned lowly .

Nardo pulled his boxers down before taking his dick out tapping it on her wet vagina before slipping the tip in making her jump a little .

"Hold o- waaaiittt" She moaned making him chuckle before pulling it out. "Come on" She told him, once again tapping his dick onto her clit he slipped in.

One hand on her stomach the other on her waist he thrusted in & out of her with the tip only watching as her eyes closed in open . "Deeper!" She moaned.

Listening to her he slipped in more making her back go into a arch, he chuckled a little before thrusting fastally.

"Fuck fuckkk nardooo ughhh!" she moaned as her legs started to shake, Nardo nodded knowing he was doing his job right making sure to make her cum before him.

"Cum for me baby" He told her as he went slower making eye contact, leaning over kissing her lips he put passion in his last few strokes before she came onto his duck making him pull out before nutting ontop of the cover.

"I-" Angel started to speak but quickly cut her self off not meaning it.

Nardo kissed her slowly as he rubbed softly on her now sensitive clit . "Am I bleeding?" She asked him.

"No".

Nardo laid on the bed before Angel got onto of him rubbing on his dick before placing it inside of her before going up & down. "Fuck Angel" He groaned .

Angel moaned lowly liking the pressure she moved at a faster pace, Nardo looked at her before grabbing her by her waist making him go deeper inside of her .

"Ahhh fuck" She moaned.