Eighteen

Angel white
Jacksonville FL📍

**

"It's nice as hell in here" Spider spoke looking around as we sat at a table in a restaurant called 'Esotico Miami'.

It was nice in here everything was nice, we had a spot in the back with a few decorations sat up some of our family was here including her friends.

"Happy birthday baby" I smiled at her. "Thank you" She smiled.

I laid my head on nardo's arm tired as hell, not even two hours after we had sex it was time for us to come here to be honest I didn't even want to get up I wanted to sleep all day.

"You okay?" He asked making me nod.

Looking at his neck I laughed to myself seeing all the passion marks he had, it was like another emotion came out of me I don't know how to explain..

While we were having sex and he made eye contact when I came something clicked in me made me even more attracted and attached to him...

I was loving every single part of him every single part of his body I loved it all.

Looking back at Italy her and dula talked smiling in each other's face, I watched as her face lit up with excitement as they talked about lord knows what.

My baby really 17...

"What happened to my brother hoe?" Tutu questioned eyeing Italy. "Bitch We didn't like each other" She shrugged.

One thing about Italy she was brutally honest & I loved it.

Hearing something drop on the table we all looked up to see my mother & my father standing at the end of the table putting their things ontop.

I looked at Italy as she looked at them with a scrunched up face. "You invited them?" I asked her.

"I invited my dad.. not her" She answered shaking her head. "You're my daughter" My mom spoke.

Looking straight ahead I focused on the painting on the wall fiddling with my finger trying my hardest not to make eye contact with my dad.

"Hey angel.." I heard him speak making me ignore him laying my head on Nardo's shoulder.

"Hi! My name is Princess I'll be your waitress today can I start you guys off with drinks?" She questioned.

Letting them order their drinks I waited to everyone was done so the girl wouldn't get overwhelmed. "And for your?" She pointed at me.

"Two double shots of Hennessy and a sex on the beach" I ordered. "You sure?" Nardo asked me making me nod.

"Okay! I'll bring that right out for you guys!" she smiled. "What's wrong with you?" Nardo questioned looking at me.

"Nothing" I shrugged.

Feeling eyes on me I put my AirPods in my ear before letting the music play as everyone else made conversation I'm pretty sure the tension was too thick right now.

**

"Fool... you too drunk come on we still got shit to do!" Nardo spoke pulling me away from the table. "I'm not even drunk" I laughed shaking my head.

We were back at my house and I couldn't lie I was as drunk as I could be I purposely pushed my limits not wanting to be around my dad.

"Man go lay the fuck down before you fuck some shit up" Nardo spoke seriously looking at me with a mug.

"No".

Looking at Italy as she took two shots with my mom watching her I chuckled shaking my head, my dad was right beside her encouraging it.

Sometimes I wish I had a bond with him like that but whatever ..

"Why is you trying to get so drunk?" He asked snatching my cup, I scrunched my face up snatching it back before downing the last bit of liquor that was in my cup.

"Just wanna be numbbbb" I told him a duh tone. "But why my nigga?" He questioned .

I shrugged laughing before holding on to his waist making him hug me back before sitting down on the couch with me on his lap.

"Why you look like you wanna cry?" He questioned. "I don't...".

I did want to cry but I wasn't trying to show it I just wanted Italy to have a good time tonight not having to worry about anything.

"Angel! Come dance with us" Italy yelled dancing with my dad, sending her a light smile I stood up walking over before looking at the floor .

"You having fun?" I questioned. "Yea... I love you" She told me as I fanned myself starting to get hot.

"I love you too" I responded.

"How you been?" I heard my dad asked as he took a hold to my hand . "G-go-" I cut myself up feeling like I was spinning.

"You okay?" He asked . "I'm okay" I fake smiled .

"Come on" Nardo spoke yanking me away from him before walking to the room. "I don't feel right" I told Nardo.

"What's wrong?" He questioned .

"I don't know..." I shrugged as I started to cry . "Talk to me" He spoke .

"I.." Angel started to say before falling to the ground hitting her head blacking out.