𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Ran opened his eyes, he found his little sister sleeping so peacefully next to him while her small arms wrapping around his waist as if like he is a soft big teddy bear.

He let out a chuckle and look to the side to see the time in his clock that placed on a small table next to his bed.

'9:32 AM. I should wake rena up' Ran thought to himself as he diverted his gaze back to his little sister. Causing him to feel hesitation due to how cute she is.

But it's almost time for dinner and she haven't eaten her breakfast yet.

" Princess, time to wake up now~" Ran softly mumbled, and shakes rena's small body, earning a groaned from her.

Rena slowly opened her eyes
and found ran staring at her with such a calming face.

" Mownen, dada wan
(Morning, dada ran)" Rena's voice trailed off, as her eyes slowly closing once again.

" You have to eat breakfast, so we can go shopping" Ran happily said, convincing the little girl to wake up. But failed when he found rena sleeping peacefully once again.

Ran was about to wake rena up, but out of nowhere, the door of his room flung open, revealing rindou with a huge smile plastered on his face.

" Found you, my little bunny!" Rindou happily screamed in joy, after he landed his eyes on his sleeping little sister.

Rindou rushed towards the huge bed and immediately jump on it, causing ran and rena to bounce.

" Stop rindou." Ran annoyingly spoke, furrowing his eyebrows in irritation.

"What? I'm just having fun, right princess?!" Rindou replied as he wrapped his arms around his little sister, who is giggling with her eyes still closed.

Ran rolled his eyes at rindou and grabbed rena out of his arms. Leaving Rindou all alone and head towards rena's room to bath and change her.

After a few minutes. The older haitani admired his little sister wearing a pink dress, who is standing quietly in front of him.

The clothes that ran picked for rena, suit her a lot, that made him feel so proud to himself. Thinking how great a older brother he is.

"I'll tie your hair later after we finish eating our breakfast and go shopping!" Ran happily said. As rena stared at him in confusion. Since she never knew what shopping is.