𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 38

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

While sitting on her hospital bed. Rena heard the door of her room slowly opened, earning her attention. She look who it was and found her two older brothers who just arrived from talking to her doctor.

It's been days, rena had been thinking if she will forgive her two older brothers already.

They have been always by her side, taking care of her and tried their best to make her happy.

They also help her walk properly, just like how ran help her to walk before. But right now, it's different. It's already impossible for rena to able to walk again.

But ran and rindou is really stubborn. they still keep on encouraging their little sister to walk, and did their best to help her.

Because the truth is... They are scared.

Every passing days. They couldn't stand seeing their little sister slowly getting weak day by day. It break their heart into pieces at the point that they wanted to cry it out loud.

But they couldn't. They have to act strong and happy in front of their little sister. Because it's the least they can do for her.

" Princess? Are you okay?" Ran worriedly asked at the both of him and rindou walked towards rena with a very worried expression.

Rena stayed silent and just watch her two older brothers approach her...

Ran sat on her hospital bed and went to hold her small warm hands. Looking down on it, he thought rena's still mad at them for what they have done to her.

He slightly tightened his grip around his little Sister's hand.
" I'm sorry." Ran whispered sadly.

" Ran whispered sadly