𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 25

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Today is the same for rena. She have no one to talk to or make her feel better just a little bit.

Ran and rindou were always out somewhere and come home late at night, while rena just patiently wait for them and watch them from afar.

She still approach them and try to ask to play with her. But they would always scold rena, telling her to stopped brothering them. Which rena slowly doing it.

After all, their love for her is already gone, and probably won't come back anymore.

Rena had been asking herself over and over again. What she did wrong to make them hate her like these?.

And now sitting on a chair next to her window. Rena mindlessly look outside, with her eyes shows emptiness.

She let out an audible breath and whe she stood up from her chair.

Rena heard a knock on her door, already expecting it would be one of the maids.

" Come in!" Rena happily shouted. As she immediately formed a smile on her face, not wanting anyone to see her in pain.

But why does she have to keep on pretending, if no one cares about her?

The door of her room opened, revealing a woman with a calming smile.

" Let's tie your hair, miss" the maid said politely, while she bowed her head at rena.

The little girl nodded her head in response and went to sit at her purple chair. As the maid went to tie her hair in silence.

After the maid finished her job. She bowed at rena once again and went out of her room. Which it leave the little girl all alone again.

She look down onto her hands and started furrowing her eyebrows in sadness.

She couldn't handle the pain that she was feeling...

Sorrow went shredding inside her as she always remember all the happy moments with her two older brothers that she thought she could experience it again.