𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 28

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Yesterday, rena was taken back to her mother by the haitani brothers driver.

She was crying nonstop. Begging her mother to bring her back to her two older brothers.

Luckily the haitani woman, comforted her daughter, telling her everything's going to be ok. And ran and rindou will soon going to pick her up.

Just like before. But these time, it's impossible for ran and rindou to ever pick their little sister up again.

Rena couldn't figure out on why her two older brothers changed so sudden.

When they left her, as much as rena could remember, ran and rindou wore the most brightest smile she could ever see.

They gave her a lot of kisses all over her face, and gave her the tightest hug they could ever give.

How they can changed and unlove rena so easily. As if like their happy memories is nothing for them.

How can they abandoned their precious little sister who meant the universe to them before?...

And now laying on her bed. Rena was mindlessly staring up on her ceiling while her heart getting tightened every passing seconds.

" Miss?" A sudden soft voice said.

Rena just stared at her door waiting for it to open by the person who is calling her. Unlike before, she would always replied in a very soft and polite tone.

After a few seconds. Rena's door slowly open, revealing a maid with a small smile plastered on her face.

" Your mom's calling you. She said you need to eat your breakfast already" The maid spoke in a very soft and calming tone.

Rena just nodded her head in response and slowly stood up from her bed.

She followed the maid from behind without looking straight and just lowered her head wearing her sullen expression.

She is tired, yet deep inside, she's still have hope and still wanna fight for her two older brothers who abandoned her already.

It was slowly killing rena, not only mentally but also physically.

However, rena would always tell herself she's perfectly fine, and still can go on, trying to bring back what it's already left in the past.

" Darling?" A female voice said.

Rena slowly look to the direction of the voice and saw her mother wearing her concern expression.

" Eat your breakfast now" Rena's mother added which the little girl nodded her head and went to sit next to her mother.