𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

" Honey~" The voice of a woman said, as she opened the door of her daughter's room. Founding her already awake.

Rena had been staring outside the window like she usually do when rindou and ran disappeared.

She was hoping that she'll see them again. Even though her mother already told her that they'll be back after 2 years.

" Let's go eat" Her mom spoke once again as she approach her little girl that didn't bother giving her a single glanced.

" Don't be sad, darling. Your dada will be home soon" Rena's mother said kneeling down on the floor and hug the little girl from there back.

It's give warmth to rena's body, that made her remember about her two older brother that would hugged her all the time.

" Yes, but i'm okay, mama" Rena politely replied, as she turned around to face her mother.

The woman patted her head and smile at her brightly" let's take a bath, okay?" She said which rena nodded her head with a small smile.

The haitani mother take her daughter a bath and went to put a clothes on her.

While wiping her body with a soft white towel. The woman admired the tattoo on her daughter's body.

It was on the left side of her back and front. Rena's body was almost covered in tattoo.

She touched it with her fingers and had her self questioned how her daughter managed to hadle the pain. Knowing that she never tried having a tattoo before and think it's very painful.

She look up from her daughter and found her mindlessly staring somewhere.

" Does it hurts?" The woman finally asked, putting up a warm smile on her face.

Rena diverted her gaze at her mother and shook her head after knowing that her mother was referring to her tattoo.

The woman just nodded her head in understanding and didn't talk anymore.

She badly wanted to make her two son evil in her daughter's eyes.

She wanted to tell her that ran and rindou got theirselves in jail But after seeing how sad rena were, brokes her heart.

And when she heard how rena depends her two older brothers yesterday. She knew she'll never fool her.

" Let's eat!" The woman happily spoke after she finished putting clothes on rena.