𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━4 YEARS OLD RENA

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━
4 YEARS OLD RENA

"Nanny!!" The little girl yelled in joy, while she keep on running around their huge living room, chasing by her nanny for almost an hour already.

Rena thought her nanny is playing with her. Little did she knows that her nanny's trying to catch her so she'll stop running and bring her to ran and rindou.

The nanny stop, feeling she's out of breath.
" Miss, your dada told me to bring you in your room, please stop running now" She begged, as she stared at rena's joyful face. Showing no tiredness at all.

The nanny had been begging for her many times, but it seemed rena didn't heard her since her voice is much louder that the woman.

" Nanny, let's play more" She begged to her nanny, while she keep her distance from away her.

The woman let an audible breath, seeing how cute rena is when she's begging makes her hesitate to stop playing with her. Yet she have to obey ran and rindou's order.

" But miss, your dada will get mad at me. Let's continue this later, okay?" The nanny asked, forming such an warming and soft smile, convincing the little girl to obey.

As an obedient little girl. Rena obeyed.

" Okay! But we'll play later, okay?!" She said in excitement. While waving her small hand at her nanny, who just watch her in relief as rena immediately run towards her bed room.

As when she opened the door, rena spotted her two older brother's, staring onto the two bottle with different colors.

Her two older brothers didn't notice her went inside her room, since they are too busy choosing between black or light blue color.

" Dada ran, what is that?" Rena asked out of curiosity. While she pointed onto the bottles that ran was holding.

The two young man was shocked from the sudden rena's making appearance, but they were quick to cover it with their usual calming face.

" Oh, there you are, my baby!!" Ran shouted in joy, as he pick his little sister up and started hugging her so tight.

" Dada ran, I can't breathe" Rena said, as she tried her best to push her older brother away from her.

Ran let out a chuckle and pinch her cheeks before putting her down.
" We're going to color your hair!" He excitedly yelled. Yet only him is excited about it. Seeing that rindou isn't in a mood to be excited right now.

The little girl stared at ran confused
" Color my hair?" She asked.

The little girl stared at ran confused" Color my hair?" She asked