𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 40

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

" Darling? Do you want anything?" The voice of a woman said. While she sitting on the chair for almost an hour already, watching her daughter who is observing the flower the her two older brothers bought for her yesterday.

Rena look at her mother with a warm smile on her face" Nothing mom. Look how pretty this flowers dada ran and dada rinny bought for me!" Rena happily said as she show the bouquet of roses to her mom.

The woman smile with her eyes closed and nodded her head.
" Indeed pretty like you" She said, pinching her daughter cheeks gently.

Rena let out a giggle and look back down on the roses that she's holding.
" I really want to be a flower. But if i have the chance to choose which flower i will become. I will choose to be the flower like the flower at my dada's garden!" She happily said. Referring to the flower named purple hyacinth.

" Really? What flower is it?" Rena heard her father asked.

She look at him who is sitting on the couch while wearing a soft smile

" Umm... I don't know what is it. But it's color purple like our eyes." Rena replied, as she pick the roses and put it in the vase that placed by the window.

" Bet it's beautiful. When you get better, show me that flower, okay?" Her father asked. Which rena nodded her head happily in response.

And out of nowhere. A knock on rena's door earned everyone's attention. Rena's mom stood up from the chair and went to open the door to who is it.

When she open it. Rena saw sanzu, mikey and koko carrying a lot of bags.

Rena smile widely " haru san, mikey san, koko san!!!!" She screamed out of joy.

The three young man wave their hands at rena and smile at her softly.

" Please come in" The woman said as she opened the door widely for sanzu and others to come in.