𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 33

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Rena had lost track of the time of how long she was mindlessly walking and crying all alone at the empty dark street. With her pair of purple lifeless eyes staring down on the wet ground.

 With her pair of purple lifeless eyes staring down on the wet ground

She didn't want to go back to her parents mansion. Since she knew she have to see her mom acting all nice again.

She starting to think her whole family only see her a nuisance and a burden.
Everyone hate the little girl who did nothing but give them her pure love.

The rain haven't stopped yet. It poured down, seeming that it won't stopped anytime soon. As if the sky itself shared rena's grief.

She was wishing death for the agony to stopped that it's getting more unbearable to handle in every passing seconds.

Rena couldn't imagine to start a day without her two older brothers by her side.

She was supposed to get used to it since they've been away from her for two whole years. However rena loved ran and rindou, too much that it could kill her.

Rena was fully aware that eversince her two older brothers showed up to their parents mansion. She could tell that they have changed already.

The way they looked at her with their cold empty eyes. She knew they have lost their love for her.

But rena Carried on nonetheless because she was stupidly love ran and rindou, and she could not careless about it.

It felt like a knife that buried inside her heart that it was impossible for her to take it out, to ease the pain that she was feeling. She want to disappear at the moment with all the sorrow tearing her apart.

Rena had been carrying the agonising feeling for a long time now. However no one even noticed it, since she always put up a smile on her face to show for everyone that she's fine and strong. But she had enough of braving a front to everyone.