𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Rena didn't waste any time and immediately made her way to hug her two older brothers who just watch her with their usual expression.

"Dada!!" Rena shouted with tears running down her cheeks.

The happiness that she was feeling is too much. She's been waiting for a very long time for these day to happen.

" I miss you two so much!" She said while she hug her two older brothers who seems not to care at all.

However, rena didn't notice it since she's busy hugging and telling them how much she misses them.

Ran look down at his little sister. He stared at her, and saw rena didn't change at all. Even the love that she have for them is still the same as ever.

Even though, they left her in all of the sudden, without saying goodbye.

They have expected rena would hate and ignore them for that. But here she is, Crying her eyes out due to how much happy she is.

Her hug was so tight as if she didn't want to let go at all just like the day she hold onto ran's finger with her small soft hand.

" Sorry for leaving you, ren." Ran simply apologize.

His voice sounds so calm and simple

His voice sounds so calm and simple. Not like before he used his gentle and soft voice when talking to his little sister.

But now. He sound as if like he's talking to someone's not important to him.

Rena break the hug and went to look up to her older brother ran, still having her bright smile on her face.

She shook her head" I understand a lot, dada. Most important thing is you and dada rinny's finally here now" Rena happily said as she stared at ran with her teary eyes.