𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 29

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Sanzu and rena were still at the park. Since sanzu was hesitating wether he should introduce rena to mikey.

However, rena was forcing him to bring her with his boss, knowing that she was desperate to know what her two older brothers up to.

Sanzu look at rena's serious for a seconds and let out an audible breath.

" I told you it's a bit dangerous to meet my boss" Sanzu spoke while scratching the back of his neck.

He was excited before, about finally introducing rena to mikey. However, he suddenly went to realize mikey was totally a different person now.

" It's fine!" Rena said putting up a smile on her face to convince sanzu.

" Are you sure?" Sanzu asked raising his one eyebrow.

Rena was scared after hearing that it would be dangerous to meet sanzu's boss. But wanting so bad to know her two older brothers more, she left with no choice.

Rena look away from sanzu " yes..." She answered in a very low voice.

Sanzu was fully aware that there's no use on reasoning with this stubborn little girl in front of him, so he let out a sighed and stood up from the ground

" Fine. But you better be nice towards my boss, do you understand?!" Sanzu sternly asked with a very serious expression plastered on his face.

A smile tugged on the corners of rena's lips and quickly nodded her head in response.

Sanzu look at rena for a bit and finally grabbed her small soft hand and started dragging her towards his motorbike that was parked not far away from where they are.

As when rena saw sanzu's motorbike, she tilted her head slightly to the side, and stared on the motorbike in a very confused expression.

Sanzu notice the little girl's confusion and raised a brow at her "what? First time seeing a motorbike?" He asked. Which rena immediately shook her head.