𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 42

3RD PERSON'S POV━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

3RD PERSON'S POV
━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

Standing inside the doctor's office. Ran and rindou had been quite after when they saw their little Sister's condition.

The doctor sat on his chair
" You're blessed, since your little sister is strong little girl. You don't have to worry anything, she's fighting" the doctor said with it's usual calm voice.

However, it didn't help the both young man to feel a little bit better about it.

Rindou nodded his head in understanding. " Is she going to be okay?" He asked with his voice shaking due to fighting back his tears.

The doctor let out an audible breath.
" It's depends, sir haitani" The doctors calmly answered.

Ran and rindou bowed their head politely at the doctor. "Thank you" Ran whispered loud enough for the doctor to hear.

They both leave his office and immediately walk towards their little sister's room.

When they got there, they saw mother talking so calm and softly to her daughter with the sounds of the machines that surrounding rena.

" Get well soon my sweetie, okay?" The haitani mother said while holding her daughter's warm hand.

Rena slowly look at her mother who is crying for an hours already and smiled weakly at her.

" I'm fine, mom" She whispered in very thin voice while she breath so heavily.

The haitani mother noticed her two sons from behind and decided to leave, giving time for ran and rindou to talk to their little sister.

But before she leave rena's room. The haitani woman stopped in front of her two sons with her head lowered down.

" Ran, rindou. Rena is tired already. And I can't see her keep on suffering like this" She whispered along with her sobs. The woman covered her mouth to stopped it but ended up failing.

" What are you saying? Our baby still can fight. She will survive this, we believe on her. Stop talking as if like you really care about her" Ran coldly spoke, while his eyes were focused on his little sister, refusing to look at his mother who is crying in front of him.

The haitani woman just nodded her head, knowing that she couldn't speak anymore due to her sobs and immediately went out of rena's room.

She have changed already. Since the day ran and rindou brought rena back to her. She tried her best to be a good mother to her daughter and already quit her job at their own company to stay herself out of the stress that made her feel angry...

Ran and rindou walked towards their little sister " princess?" ran spoke with warm liquid started forming on his eyes.