s i x

"Now, my new sidekick will take over the villain attack rates for this month." Shoto introduces, Y/n stood from her seat and went in front.

"For this month, the villain attacks have decreased by .2%, most of which are robbery and hostage. In all of Japan's well known agencies; Ida Agency, TDRK Agency, Creati Agency, Endeavor Agency, and Agency B-Bakugou," Y/n paused, mentally cursing at herself for stuttering.

"All have their parts in lowering the rates of crime in all of Japan. Pro heroes like Uravity, Froppy and 13 have contributed to rescue missions, and they will be essentials in our upcoming raid mission for next week,"

"Question," Eraserhead raised his hand. Y/n nodded.

"The purpose of this meeting is to gather all of the pro heroes who will be present at the raid mission next week, not to discuss the crime rates in Japan. Why is discussing that relevant to our meeting?"

All of the pro heroes looked at the sidekick, Y/n felt her cheeks burn. Shoto was about to stand up when Y/n stopped her.

"Well, discussing the crime rates and the agencies I mentioned are crucial to our meeting today, Mr. Aizawa. The agencies I mentioned have pro heroes that are needed for the raid mission. For example, under Endeavor's Agency, the pro hero Hawks has been working double ways as a spy for us. Since he knows information about the enemy, he's needed for this mission. Another example is we need some people for defense, hence Agency Bakugou's pro hero Red Riot. If anything happens, we'll have our rescue heroes Uravity and Froppy." Y/n explains, making the others nod their heads in agreement.

"You've thought this through, sidekick Flarean." Eraserhead complimented. Y/n could only bow.

"How about we discuss the pro heroes that we need for this mission? Flarean? Please proceed." All Might asked. Y/n turned to Deku who gave her a thumbs up.

-

"Well, meeting adjourned. We shall meet again on the night of the raid." Shoto stood up and clapped his hands once. Everyone stood up.

"Y/n, dear! We've missed you!" Momo cried, rushing to Y/n and giving her a hug.

"It's been a while, dear friend Y/n. I am very surprised to see you in this meeting today. I must say, you outdid yourself." Iida complimented.

"Oh Tenya! Don't be so formal, we're friends!" Y/n said and hugged him.

"Midoriya Y/n," Eraserhead said as he joined in the crowd.

"Yes, Mr. Aizawa?"

"I'm glad you're back. You better be a pro hero before this month ends." Aizawa said with a smile.

"Oh she already is. Flarean, I'm promoting you from sidekick to Pro hero today." Shoto calmly said.

"Woah, Todoroki, isn't that a bit too fast?" All Might joked.

"She's proved herself to be worthy of becoming a pro hero. Besides, she's going with us to that raid mission," Shoto replied.

"I won't let you down, sir!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Well, we still have time, thanks to Y/n, we got to finish this meeting an hour early. How about we all go out for dinner? My treat," Iida suggested.

"I have to go home early--"

"Y/n, it's fine. Don't worry about them, you can stay out for an hour more," Izuku patted her head.

"Worry about who?" Shoto asked.

"N-No one! Anyway, let's go!"

-

"I missed going out with you guys!" Y/n exclaimed, taking a huge bite out of her food.

"Slow down, Y/n. The food's not running away from you." Shoto reminded.

"Look at the oldies right there... Drinking and not caring.." Izuku pointed at Eraserhead and All Might.

"You know, we're adults now, too. Why don't we go and drink as well?!" Momo suggested.

"No, I can't drink. I have stuff to do at home," Y/n raised her hand.

"True, you can't drink, so just eat up!"

"Why did Y/n leave so suddenly? She didn't tell us why," Iida asked, pouring himself a glass.

"Something came up so I had to leave. But it's fine now, I can finally stay here in Japan permanently." Y/n explains.

"Oh come on, Y/n! There has got to be a reason why!" Momo exclaimed.

"We don't have to rush her to tell us,"

"Thanks, Shoto."

-

When they were done eating and drinking, Y/n and Izuku separated from everyone and went home together.

"Did you have fun?" Izuku asked, catching his twin sister off guard.

"Yeah! It's been a while since I hung out with people. I've always been so busy with my business back at America, also busy because of the kids. So it's nice to have dinner with our friends again," Y/n smiled.

"I'm glad you're having fun. Although, I do have some.. Unfortunate news for you."

"What is it?" Y/n looked up at him.

"Well, I've informed Red Riot about the upcoming mission, and he said that he might.. not be able to participate," Izuku was still unsure if he wanted to tell her, but she needed to.

"Oh? That's.. A bit of an inconvenience..." Y/n looked away, "How does that affect us?"

"Well, Kirishima said that he'd find a replacement for him. There's Lemillion, Suneater.. But they all can't join. Until he suggested..."

"What?"

"He suggested that Dynamight will take over his spot, and he already agreed."

"Oh, that's...great? I still don't get why this affects us? Isn't it great that we already found a replacement for Red Riot?"

"Yeah, but.. Y/n? Don't you know who the number 2 pro hero Dynamight is?"

"Like I care whoever they are. Cool that he's coming with us in the raid mission, but that's--"

"Y/n. Dynamight. It's Katsuki Bakugou. Kacchan."