twenty-four (a deleted chapter)

(this chapter is deleted, but it should be chapter 24.)

Y/n's eye twitched as her gaze stayed at Katsuki, a smirk planted on his face. She wanted to punch him so bad.

"Let us now begin." Eraserhead starts.

A quick recap. When Katsuki and Y/n arrived at the TDRK Agency building, Y/n tried to get away from the car as soon at it came to a stop, but not before Katsuki locked the doors. After Katsuki 'humiliated' her, as Y/n had described, by making her kiss him on the cheek RIGHT IN FRONT of Y/n's workplace IN HIS CAR. Katsuki drove off, leaving Y/n with a reddened face until she arrived at the top of the building where her office was.

When she arrived, Shoto engulfed her in a tight hug. "I've missed you." He whispered.

"Yeah... Me too.." She awkwardly looks away.

"What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"Oh, nothing. Just a bit nervous because of the meeting." She shook her head.

"Don't worry. You excelled in the last meeting, Mr. Aizawa said so. You'll do this part," Shoto points to the piece of paper.

'Yeah, sure, I can do that,' She thought to herself, sighing in relief.

"Come here," Shoto quickly sat down on his chair, and pats his thighs. She nods and sat there, her back facing him.

His hands slowly travelled to her shoulders, fingers gently massaging the flesh. She was caught off guard by the action that she let out an accidental whimper. She immediately covered her mouth  and her face flushed red, completely embarrassed.

"No, it's okay, don't feel shy because of that." Shoto said in a soothing voice. Y/n tried her best to relax her body, the stiff muscles and joints feeling like liquid as she finally felt relaxed against Shoto's touch.

Shoto's fingers applied more pressure on her shoulders, and soon lowering down near the middle of her spine. His long finger rested near her neck while his thumb kept on massaging. This action drew out a long moan that she wasn't able to suppress. Shoto immediately halted his action, eyes wide.

"Shoto--! I'm sorry—god that was so weird, I--" Y/n stopped talking immediately after she felt her chest and face on the table, hands immediately pinned above her. Shoto towers over her just from behind.

"Didn't know until now that you're into that," He bent down and whispered to her ear. His chest and lower body pressed up against her.

"Shoto! Can we not please--The others might arrive at any moment!" Y/n stuggled against his grip.

She suddenly heard Shoto burst out laughing.

"What the fuck, Shoto?" She exclaimed. He released her from his tight grip and helped her get up, turning her around and making her sit on the table while he fixed her clothes and hair.

"I'm sorry, I just had to," He said in between laughs. He gently grabs her hand and makes her arm slide around his neck, his body immediately being pulled towards her.

"You're so--" He leans in, "Fucking gorgeous," His nose touches hers as his tone emphasized his words.

"We have to get ready before they all get here, Shoto. Can we do this later?" She said in a soft voice.

"Sounds like you're still up for it later, huh," He teases and plants a short kiss on her lips. "If you say so," His hands then travelled to her waist. "But give me a kiss first."

"No," She playfully pushed him off, but Shoto's grip on her waist tightend and pulled her back. He licks his lips as he stares at hers, then closes the gap between them.

His tongue quickly slid in hers, the kiss suddenly turning into a full on make out session. The way the grip of his hand on her waist tightened, while his other rested on her nape got her seeing stars.