t e n

Y/n's eyes widen in fear. Her eyes started to get watery as millions of horrible thoughts filled her head. She couldn't move. Kirishima looked back and saw her shocked state.

"Y/n! We have to move! The enemy started the attack, we have to rescue all the people inside!"

" 'Tsuya.. 'Tsurin..."

"What?! Y/n, we have to move!!!" Kirishima grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

Y/n snapped out of her thoughts. She wiped her tears and ran forward,  towards the direction of the mall which was now in flames.

More explosions blew parts of the mall. Y/n could only hope that they were safe.

When they reached the entrance, she spread her arms apart to control the flames down. Y/n ran inside, not minding the other pro heroes rushing in and rescuing the people.

Y/n reached for her phone and called her mom, which was soon answered.

"Mom?! Tell me where are you right now!"

"We're in the third floor, dear please hurry--" Some shouts and cries were soon heard, and some grunting and sounds of force.

"Mom? Mom?!! What's happening?!"

"Drop the phone now or I'll kill you!" Y/n heard a man say.

"Mama! They have grandma--they--Grandma!!!"

Panic started to rise inside Y/n when the call was suddenly dropped. She went to the escalators and used her quirk to elevate herself and flew.

It only took her a minute to get to the third floor. Y/n heard more explosions, and some familiar cries of kids.

She rushed towards a stall, and her eyes widen in horror. Her mother unconscious on the floor. Katsurin stood in front of his crying younger twin Katsuya.

Y/n rushed inside and prepared for an attack, she lit her fists and feet on fire and attacked the nearest man but kicking him from behind.  Although Y/n's mind was clouded, she made sure to hit vital points where the enemy would be immobilized for a few minutes. The man in front of the twins saw what was happening and grabbed the younger twin. He prepared his hand grenade which was his quirk and pointed it at the child's head.

"Katsuya!!"

"Mama! Help!!"

Y/n didn't know what to do. One wrong move, it could hurt her daughter.

A series of explosions from a distance could be heard. It quickly got louder, meaning that the person making it was near. The wall behind the man suddenly exploded making him tumble forward. The pro hero grabbed his head and made it explode.

"Mama!!" Katsuya was freed and ran towards her mother. But she was grabbed by another man and hit her using some sort of metal quirk.

The men that Y/n knocked out got back up again, and they all started going after Y/n. The man with a metal hand hit Katsuya yet again, her head bleeding, knocking her out unconscious.

"Katsuya!"
" 'Tsuya!!!!"

Katsurin jumped forward to catch his sister just in time. Seeing his younger twin hurt, knocked out and bleeding made something inside him click.

"I'LL KILL YOU--!!!!" Katsurin jumped forward, his hands glowing with flames and soon sparkling with explosions. His breath suddenly became ragged as tears filled his eyes. He was filled with rage.

"Katsurin!" Y/n shouted, but the boy only aimed for the man who hurt his sister. He started punching him with such force, whenever his fist made contact with the man, the flames spread on his body and exploded.

Y/n was busy looking at her son in action, when he was pulled backwards by another villain. They grabbed her hands, preventing her from using her quirk and let out flames. Huge explosions were let out once again.

Katsurin went after the other villains whenever they got near his unconscious grandma and sister.

"K-kh! Y/n?!" The pro hero took a look at Y/n from head to toe. His red eyes meeting her green ones. Y/n's eyes grew wide, this was not the right moment for them to meet.

Especially now that her son was fighting villains and he just got his quirk, her daughter and mother unconscious on the floor.

"Katsurin! We have to go!"

"Y/n! Are the kids--Mom?!" Izuku entered the store which was now torn down because of the flames and explosions.

"Deku?!"

"Kacchan?!!"

"Izuku! Please carry mom out of the building now! I have to take Katsuya!" Y/n rushed beside the unconscious girl on the floor, carrying her in her arms. Her head was still bleeding.

"Mama! Will 'Tsuya be okay?!" Katsurin asked as he cried.

"We have to get her to a hospital, now. Katsurin, get on my back--"

"Mama! She's gonna get hurt!"

"Kid, get on my back while your mom carries your sister." Katsuki said, grabbing the Katsurin's hands. He positioned himself down so Katsurin could get on him quick.

Y/n felt her eyes sting with tears. She hastily but carefully got Katsuya out of the building, Izuku and Katsuki following her.